ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244947
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
LBrmorGames
LBrmorGames
3 posts

Dead zone, since the upgrade, :
1- containers that freeze your survivors when searching, so they get killed
2- containers that give you stuff when searched, but does not appear in your compound inventory
3- quest counters that do not update the kill count
4- survivors that will not move in the street, so get swamped, then killed
5- missions that close before the timer runs out ... killing all your survivors
conceptually I really like the game, apart from the raid other survivors bit, but these issues are a KILLER for this game. (no pun intended)

snarl
snarl
1 posts

Dead Zone and Decision 3 keep asking me to log in when I'm already logged in.

meholden123
meholden123
4 posts

king of towers world boss. i finished 2nd it doesnt show up and i cant open my reward without it crashing browsr, please help, thanks

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
734 posts

Talk About Stuff, keeps popping up... everytime i make a comment.. :P

Wastelander1967
Wastelander1967
2 posts

Well in The Last Stand this round for some reason the numbers on weapon task are not going up when I do manual and or automated missions is there a bug?ive been finding weapons up the wazoo too boot!

JonBeach
JonBeach
1 posts

My Armor account user name is JonBeach. In the game Sky Quest there is a glitch. I have won every battle in every territory but in Wartake's Territory of the game the computer registers it as only being 85% finished. Even thought the server registered I completed the ' Finish the Normal Mode' quest it still says that I have only completed 99% of normal mode thus denying me the ability to start the 'Finish Hard Mode' quest.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,469 posts

@JonBeach

You don't need to complete 100% of Normal mode to get 100% of Hard Mode and the Quest. I've only done 91% of Normal, but I've registered 100% for Hard Mode, and consequently, nabbed the Quest.

PanRokador
PanRokador
3 posts

Hello! I have problem with only one achievement - it's 3-day play achievement from Kingdom Rush - Frontiers. This is impossible for me to get it because everytime when I'm running this game, this achievement resets. Please fix it, because I can't get my "hard" armatars from this game. Thanks.

Sir_DEC
Sir_DEC
11 posts

As I said in the game "Quest Chat", I cant get some quests on "Dangerous Adventure" :

I cant get 1st and last quest... I finished the game, with all chests, 3 times !

Finally got the last boss quest on the 3rd time but still cant get the "kill 10 ennemies" quest...

Any advice ? Anyone can give me the quests ?

PanRokador
PanRokador
3 posts

Now my "3-day play" achievements and armor games account achievements resets everyday! Help!

meholden123
meholden123
4 posts

just played the world boss on king of towers and ranked first. now my reward has disappeared. this is the third time now this has happened to me on the world boss mode. please can you sort this out and give me my rank prize as i used many diamonds to win the round.
many thanks

Blackwell_hd
Blackwell_hd
1 posts

I Have a big Bug i cant play anymore on Armorgames?

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts

@Blackwell_hd How so ? post a screen of your problem or describe it more. You can´t play games ? What does it say when you try to load a game. As I said post a screen.

Jakathera
Jakathera
6 posts

I have been playing Kingdom Rush for more than 3 days now. Each time I go to the game, the Armor Games quest for the 3 day play only gives me credit for day 1. I have cookies enabled, have not cleared my cache recently, do not have "CCleaner". Any help would be appreciated.

FierceSpirit
FierceSpirit
9 posts

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1502/90/68b4075651d8.jpg

tried to start again 2 times, the achievement does not appear, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Showing 556-570 of 876