ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 245043
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,452 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest in over 200 seconds more than once and it's still not showing.

You have to submit your score to receive that quest.
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts

My legacy quests aren't showing up anymore.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts

Nvm they're showing up now

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,452 posts

The problem you were experiencing (and I had as well) is a known bug calebsi... it is explained in the thread called "Only half of the profile is visible."

It could happen again, although I haven't seen anyone mentioning it so far. They have boppins looking into it at the moment. =)

vanerosa
vanerosa
72 posts

Hi, i just report this glitch about Treadmillasaurus Rex game. I refreshed the page, relogged, and still doesn't appear, neither on the game nor my profile What can I do? Thanks

vanerosa
vanerosa
72 posts

Sorry, I forgot to post the image XD ._____. http://oi45.tinypic.com/b71e0k.jpg

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts

Hallo,

I have got something. My wood serf Rank quest hve disapeared. I had it for a long time ago. But it it is disapeared.
Can you helb me?

Thanks in advance.

Libra123
Libra123
1 posts

hey there i want to report a glitch/bug in the "Esgrima 2" (mmo game)i have a char but i cant open a new char please help i am trying to solve it for 3 days

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,452 posts

@ ShadowGeneralChaos : The problem you are descibing is (probably) linked to the profile bug that is currently making profiles not show up below the about section. Somehow it is not possible to view other pages than the first one, even if you click the next page button or any of the numbered buttons. It is being looked at right now, so sit tight, ok? =)

@ Libra123 : This thread is for reporting bugs and glitches with Quests only, not for any problems you are facing in MMO games, ok? Please make a separate thread for it in the Support Forum. Thank you. =)

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts

Thanks MrDayCee

4rmorris
4rmorris
1 posts

I can no longer access my game account on Pirate Galaxy. I don't know if this has something to do with Armor Games or the game itself.

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts

Hallo,

Well, I got another Quest problem: Mad Blood.
I have killed the mad Lord again and again, but I didnt get the Quest.
Why?

Thanks in advance

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,443 posts

@4rmorris: No, MMOs have nothing to do with this sort of problems.

Take a look in AGs MMO-forum. Overview this forum a lil bit, wont make me wonder if there is a thread, maybe more than one, about pirate galaxy or some kind of problems, if you dont found something helpful maybe ask an admin (Ferret for example).

vanerosa
vanerosa
72 posts

Hi, just asking, do you go to do something with the bug I reported, do you go to tell me some advices, or have I to reach the 50.000 again?

vanerosa
vanerosa
72 posts

Ok is solved now, thanks! (should be good too to allow edit messages, in this way double posting could be avoided easier)

Showing 46-60 of 876