ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715581
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@MrDayCee Thank you very much! From now on I'm using online save I hope that'll help with avoiding such bugs.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@PLGuy Glad I could help!

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee I can't get quest: Armatar Exchange. I changed my Armatar many times and I still didn't get that quest. Could you please fix that smehow?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@CikiMajstor Fixed it for you. You should be able to see the Quest appear on your profile's Quests section. Congratz!

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee I got it. Thank you so much! You are the best!

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee Just one more favor for me if you can. I can't get quest: Friendly. I added you as a friend and I didn't get that quest. Can you fix that somehow?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@CikiMajstor That Quest should work without a problem... could you refresh your browser window and see if this triggers the Quest? If not, please logoff and back in again.

@HiddenTreasure That's a new one... I will forward it to the backend and we'll have a look. Once I know more, I will report back to you here, ok? Thanx for the report!

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee I did both of them and I still didn't get that quest: Friendly. I guess I should wait for some hours to be unlocked?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@CikiMajstor Looks like it unlocked for you. Congratz!

@HiddenTreasure Awesome! Thanx goes to our backend web devs that do all the magic. Glad it got solved.

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee Thanks! I got this quest. Thank you once again!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@CikiMajstor Haha Glad I could help!

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee I played Halloween game called: Don't escape 3 on Halloween (not sure if it started) and I didn't get quest: Halloween. Can you fix that for me?

sciller45
sciller45
2,833 posts
Justiciar

@MrDayCee I got all stars in dead end st. but I didn't get the completionist achievement. https://imgur.com/a/61tSv

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@CikiMajstor Halowe'en is on the 31st of October. So if you play a game with the Halloween tag then, it should unlock for you.

@sciller45 Can you post a screenshot of your all stars game screen for me here? I will look into it for you asap, ok?

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

@MrDayCee Oh, alright then. Thanks for that! I'll wait then!

Showing 916-930 of 1073