ForumsQuestsCoinbox Hero Quests

81 55906
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

This thread is the official place to discuss quests for Coinbox Hero. Here is a list of the current quests available for this popular box-smashing game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/12247/media/icon/ae33af1f578fd38fdacd4e72a13751c2.png?v=1352245428
Demolition Services, Inc.
Nuke the coinbox.
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/12247/media/icon/cc816347577c3fc6e3246073015616f8.png?v=1352245408
Not Another Cent
Max out on coins on the coin meter.
Difficulty: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/12247/media/icon/41754cb256584b1376806570564853e6.png?v=1352245391
Pew pew pew!
Get a machine gun in your arsenal.
Difficulty: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/12247/media/icon/9706e5e5000acc1d0ec1625656fb4291.png?v=1352245374
Cease Fire!
Destroy the coinbox without buying a gun.
Difficulty: Medium

• 81 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, the distinction is that it alternates in the weapon list between melee weapon and "gun," crossbow being the weakest gun and fan being the weakest melee weapon. I guess that just means try again :P

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I'm noticing that the shop opens up on random mouse clicks (I have all the works, all with swords,one worker collecting coins. my character with the hammer). It slows me down from obtaining the quests

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I'm noticing that the shop opens up on random mouse clicks (I have all the works, all with swords,one worker collecting coins. my character with the hammer). It slows me down from obtaining the quests

You're probably clicking on one of the people. You can click on them when it says "edit" to open up the shop that way. That's actually how I got past my lag issue when I played the game. I sat my guy next to the second shop with the nuke, then just clicked on the people to open the first shop up for upgrades and such.
Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

I'm not sure how the newest quests are working compared to the original quests, but here is what I've been seeing:

I don't get notification that I just completed a quest (in the game window), and the quest doesn't show as complete in my profile immediately. Some time later (a day?) my profile reflects the completed quests. As a for instance, I just completed all of the Coinbox quests and I don't see any of them in my profile yet. There was no notification when I completed the quests either, but I'm 100% sure that I did. Note that I've completed almost all of the other game quests, so I know how it was working at first.

I played once, got a machine gun on 2 people, used it a while, then started over using only melee weapons and completed the game. I maxed the coin meter many times.

Also, I haven't seen any of the issues early posters mentioned. I used my char for coin collection (under and just right of the coinbox) and a bunch of big hammer swingers. Then I just let it go.

Frogshifter
Frogshifter
1 posts
Nomad

I only looked at the quests after I had started. Then I realized I wasn't allowed guns :/ Oops...

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You're probably clicking on one of the people. You can click on them when it says "edit" to open up the shop that way.

I just realized this. I wish the quests were a little more varied, but it was still fun to play
Lesterrester
Lesterrester
1 posts
Nomad

Lol, I got it with only jump smash and 6 fully upgraded people. It was a 45 minute feat.

SaturnBear
SaturnBear
12 posts
Blacksmith

So what do I get for the quests? I want a donut *droolz*

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

So what do I get for the quests?

I heard that once you have 100% completion (all quests), there will be cake.
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I did not buy the gun, and i did not get the quest

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@ivanxxxxxxx

If you mean the machine gun quest you have to buy the gun. If you are talking about the no weapons one it means absoulutely no weapons except jump smash or collect.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If you are talking about the no weapons one it means absoulutely no weapons except jump smash or collect.

The "cease fire" quest means you can't buy guns, you can still use melee weapons such as the hammer, fan, pipe, and sword.
Blue_Streak4
Blue_Streak4
2 posts
Nomad

cool I think myself but How do U NUKE (awesome) the coinbox

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The "cease fire" quest means you can't buy guns, you can still use melee weapons such as the hammer, fan, pipe, and sword.

Oh... Oops. That is the one quest I don't have from Coinbox Hero so... ^^

cool I think myself but How do U NUKE (awesome) the coinbox

You get 1 million dollars and buy it...
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

All Quests are finished except that one where i cant use guns currently running, almost there!

Showing 16-30 of 81