shanke

67 posts

the button don't push this was the first button i click
good music

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 2:33am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,892 posts

Took me a while to figure it out, but I was under the impression that when you buy the machine gun and don't use it, you buy haven't fired any bullets basically... so this means you need to play it twice! Allright then. Here we go! =)

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 2:46am

Ferret

Ferret

8,568 posts

Administrator

Yes, it says you can't buy any guns.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:03am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,892 posts

Got it!!! Played a second time this morning and succeeded just under an hour! Yup yup! =)

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 9:41am

XxXcxiikingXxX

XxXcxiikingXxX

4 posts

The "Cease Fire" is hard. I made the whole game and didn't get it. I made the whole game without machine guns.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 9:56am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

The "Cease Fire" is hard. I made the whole game and didn't get it. I made the whole game without machine guns.

Do you mean you only didn't use machine guns? Any of the guns, such as crossbow, pistol, and uzi count as well, so if you bought any of those, that would explain it. If you didn't buy any of those either and did finish the game with the nuke, then there's something up/

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:01am

XxXcxiikingXxX

XxXcxiikingXxX

4 posts

A crossbow is a gun!? v------------------------v

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:29am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Yeah, the distinction is that it alternates in the weapon list between melee weapon and "gun," crossbow being the weakest gun and fan being the weakest melee weapon. I guess that just means try again :P

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:26am

Reton8

Reton8

2,962 posts

I'm noticing that the shop opens up on random mouse clicks (I have all the works, all with swords,one worker collecting coins. my character with the hammer). It slows me down from obtaining the quests

Reply to Coinbox Hero Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!