Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 7:33pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I jab the guy right in between the eyes, and then make a run for it(super speed).

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:30am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Name:Parsas Regh
Age:19
Powers: Mindfray - I mess with peoples minds so that they get incapacitated or die (if it isnt to op)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

You're first in line for the execution room, a man comes in to brings you to the laser. What do you do?

-----

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
Level:1
XP: 3/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

Luckly there's a hobo over a fire on the other side of the street, but you might wanna hurry, the removal team is almost here. And you will be very sad if they came.

-----

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 6/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

The guard gets knocked out and falls on his face.

(3XP)

Oh but the key landed on his butt. Nothing dangerous but butts are very disgusting. What will you do?

(I did add XP)

-----

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

You jab him between the eyes and run away.

(3XP)

Apparantly, the guards don't like fighting. So they come in to take you back to your room. They also left the door open when they came in.

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 9:21am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,122 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 6/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

I take the key and unlock the door.

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 12:46pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
Level:1
XP: 3/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

~I run over towards it, harness some and use it to attack the cops. After a bit of child's play, I'll start running again. I need to get out of here. I look around for a building or some sort of opening to hide in.~

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 12:48pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I discract them, and than run through the open door.

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:11pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

Name: Dog M'i
Age: 24
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

Well since he thinks he is ordered to free me, he can just say "He has already passed the desactivation room. I have strict orders to release him. If you think this i lie, just grab him and take it back"

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:41pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 6/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

You take they key and unlock the door.

(3xp)

When you get out the first thing you relize, is that you are not in a regular facility, this facility is floating 500 feet from the ground. You also relize that the hallways are filled with many of those same guys, but just a warning not all of them are just regular people...

You also notice a door in front of you that says 'engine room' and a sign pointing to the right saying 'escape pod'.

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,122 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 6/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

Guards. Whatever. I go to the engine room.

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Oh my gosh, sorry this is a habit for me.

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
Level:1
XP: 3/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

You got at least 2 of them, yeah that's right 2.

(3XP)

You also notice a window, a door, and for some reason a bomb... don't know why that's there.

The Removal Team has arrived. They shoot a few anti-shots at you.

 

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:56pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

What is wrong with me!?!?

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

Well you're fast so they barely even notice you.

(3XP)

As you run, you hit a very big guy in the path. Careful this guy has super-strength and is blocking your path, you may have to fight your way out.

-----

Name: Dog M'i
Age: 24
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

Well he believes you.

(3XP)

He finally releases you outside. You notice a helicopter and some sirens going off down south. Something must be going on there. Or do you choose to ignore it?(Most times when I say something like that there's usually another player over there, so if you both want to team up you can.)

-----

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

In the engine room you notice that it's not a regular engine. This engine runs on some sort of liquid leading to another door.

"So I see you noticed our little secret."

You turn around and you are met with a punch in the face. When you recover from it you notice the guy have huge biceps so he's probably very strong.

-----

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
Level:1
XP: 6/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

I didn't update your sheet.

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!