ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646050
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

As you fly you see flying arrows and explosions below.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

Hawkeye glares at you, "Who the heck are-" He gets blasted with lightning.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Oh its you again." You turn around and its that same guy that attacked you and Shadow. "I guess you just want to join the party."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

The man laughs, "I can't believe you haven't figured it out already. Maybe I can remind you... have you ever been hit by a rock?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

He grabs the katana and throws it in a nearby building. "Oh I'm not just the man who knocked you out with a rock. I also erased parts of you and your girlfriend's memory. Ohhh and you both would have been married by now... what a shame."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

We'll need a teleporter, a construct is out of question even with me helping we're fighting too many unknowns and there's a good chance we'll create earthquakes all over the place. And if his base can withstand the pressure down there, we don't stand a chance.

OOC:

Matt: if there for some reason exists an element capable of withstanding the pressure and temperature at the core of the earth then the inside of that base is pretty close to the inside of a space station and as such not really hard to live in. Its just the make a base that doesn't instantly get crumpled and crushed thats the hard part, as well as making a cooling system that extensive and powerful, oh and the getting there without damaging earth as a whole. But the oxygen bit and all? not a problem, all they need is a room to put the oxygen containers, after that you might as well be living on a spaceship in orbit, there's very little difference (on the inside).

R2: you'll probably have to choose between a new element or alloy (probably alloy, probably alien for that matter) capable of withstanding such temperature and force, and a energy source that is keeping it at bay. (If you add energy source then well they just discovered the most powerful energy source I've ever heard of.) Also, teleporters probably need to be created, I cannot fathom the scale and money a project the size of "get to the core of the earth" would take, I doubt there's that much money in the world. or that much alloy, energy-source, element to do so.

I'm not sure about this, but feel free to research and put it in if you want, but if the core is capable of witstanding that pressure all you need to be able to do is dig into the core, seal it up and then make a room there, (with lots of digging. Though I highly recommend against doing this, I have no idea if I'm right and you might have made the core permanently bigger if you do so. Theoretically as long as something makes sure the outer core and mantle doesn't utterly destroy the walls (inner core shell after you dug out the inside) , the inside of your room is remarkably easy to live in (once you get past the no-gravity/extremely low gravity stage) you'll still need a really good cooling system for the inside of the room though or some way of keeping the temperature out, I'm pretty sure the inner core is really really hot.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

He's using an electrical shield to protect himself. He throws fire at you.
------------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassins
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

"You don't seem to understand. When we meant walking liquid, we meant a liquid in that same heat. And I'm not sure how the prison can stand the heat but it may have a liquid that's in some other prisons as well." Jack looks at Kenji, "While in that first prison did you see any strange liquid?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

He flashes his eyes and then laughs.

"Oh please... you're so not ready to kill me." He grabs Angela and throws her at you.
----------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassins

"Then that's probably the liquid." Says Ashley.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

That might have worked(not really). But he's no longer there. So you wasted some bullets.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Of course we're joining you!" Says Hawkeye. "Didn't you relize who that was?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Yes him. I heard rumors that he has a teenage son that left his father because he wanted to follow his own path into evil or something like that. Its probably not true though." Says Angela.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"We have no clue," Says Hawkeye. "Some say he unlocked a portal to another universe and that he's only waiting for the perfect chance to strike."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You arrive at the base.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey Matt, guess who we're waiting on?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way Nick also came into the base, you may want to do that also.

Showing 1036-1050 of 4719