ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 648098
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:0/12
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory:N/A.

"In the weapons room over by the computer."
--------------------------------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

Clear whispers, "Except for speed people its sound and light mixed together plus a high propulsioned jet. They're very fast, its almost impossible to catch them."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Name: Michael simons
Powers: Pyromaster
-----
XP:9/10
-----

And im related to her in any way what-so-ever? Yea, I thought not.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"You'd be surprised on how many surprises there were over the last couple of weeks. First Nick finds out that... I'm getting off topic. Lets just get going." Hawkeye snaps his fingers and an airship comes out of the sky and lands.

"Let's go, I want to shoot something soon."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Times have changed, man." Clear turns back to his regular self and you see him holding a hotdog and a grappling hook.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(future stuff, dude. Don't argue with something that will never even happen in real life.)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(not over speed and are you just figuring out that this isn't realistic? Dude come on, its a game. Most games including video games, board games, flash games aren't even realistic at all. And yes you could paralyze her, but you can't control her speed.)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(sun has light. Not all light comes from electricity. So you can't control it. Electricity and light are 2 completely different things.)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Clear slaps you across the face, "What are you doing! We don't want the cops coming here!"

19 squad cars arrive.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:24/50
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(I said I'm not giving XP for murdering innocents)

Cops died simple enough. (3xp)

Something rushes by and throws Clear into a window. The thing then runs out as quickly as it came.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Cathie just laughs, "You thought I was trying to kill you? I was trying to save Clear, a bullet was coming right at him and he didn't see it. Well it did hit him in the arm but nothing major."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You arrive at the base and notice a new guy there. Grace looks like she's talking to him, Jack and Tim look like they're having an argument about something, and Ashley and Tog are talking about something that makes Ashley giggle. Taylor is also there.(if you're wondering about Matt, he's in his room)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Ashley cracks her knuckles, "How about me?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Before flying Ashley says, "Ummm, I can fly myself."

You land in the Amazon. Yes, the Amazon, filled with many plants.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

-----
-----

Yea yea, whatever. before leaving, i set a nearby tree/bush on fire to watch it burn for a moment.

@blk you should post this much on your sandbox game XD

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:0/12
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory:N/A.

"Thanks." I head to the weapons room and see what's there.

Showing 1231-1245 of 4719