This thread is a place to discuss quests for Sinjid. Here is a list of the current quests available for this killer-finding game...
Reach Level 3
Reach level 3.
Mad Lord Yuji
Defeat Mad Lord Yuji.
Eat 5 Food
Eat 5 pieces of food.
Deal 100 critical hits.
Block 100 attacks.
Spike Death Drop
Kill an enemy by having him fall onto spikes.
Defeat Lord Izumi.
Upgrade an Item.
Deal 500+ damage in a single hit.
Save the Weaponsmith
Rescue the Weaponsmith, Shigeru.
Defeat Lord Asura.
Save the World
Defeat Kazuro and save the world.
- 378 Replies
Can anyone help me defeat Ryota the Sly? I can't avoid his poison attacks and his health regen stops me from just poking at him. I know there is a different strategy other than the one i'm trying. I'm playing as a lv.14 warrior.
Superior101, try using Doom Blade with max Blood Thirst, you do 1500 and recover about 150 health.
Oops, I forgot. Also get max Iron Discipline in case you are gonna die. Heavy Strike's (Normal Attack) critical hits recover 35 focus and 100% as health.
A few tips for anyone who reads this:
On Beating Lady Shiori
- When she goes in the air and attacks you with the poison balls, DO NOT run far away; when she comes down she will destroy you with her spells
- Instead, get right under her during poison balls and strafe left and right, while using Blood Mirror (if you have it)
- When she comes down, attack/stun her before she gets to inflict 1000+ damage with her spells
On Beating Kazuro:
- Eat a rice ball in the area right before you enter the auto-save/Kazuro zone; it's a nice vitality/health boost
- You have to barrage him with your attacks in order to keep him from attacking you; figure out the best sequence of attacks maximizing your cooldown time
- When you move and he pursues you, try to stun him and/or use a strong attack to delay his purple freezing attack
- When the purple bar underneath him begins, instead of trying to stun him to stop the attack, simply move left/right and JUMP. It should be enough to avoid it every time; follow it with your own barrage
- Use your potion as soon as you can, in the likelihood that you'll use it about twice during the fight
- If you can shut out his offense and avoid being stunned too much, the only troublesome part should be fighting the summoned clone of yourself; once you get the hang of his moves, beating him with 80%+ health is easy; just don't be overly aggressive--that'll get you killed
Another tip about Kazuro: do not let him spawn that annoying healing spell of his. Block it if you can. If he still manages to cast the spell, stay on him and keep bashing him until his regeneration period is over.
how do you get in the mines?
Ok, I have a question, when Kazuro spawns a copy of you, how do I deal with my op attacks?
i cant find lord masaru... in venomwoods killed evry1... he s just not dere.. wat to do?
Quest "Rescure operation" isn't finished though I has passed through the game (even got upgrade from Shigeru). Here is the screen:
I wish there was something like a wood chest or treasure box in the safe bases(like emerald palace or fallen village) where we could store our stuff. It's hard to pick up new items when half of it is filled with upgrade gems and foods, not to mention specialised weapons(for different types enemies) and armor pieces
Question... I killed kazuro. I'm a level 20 priest...
Now what do I do? Is the game over? Because the Old King congratulated me for killing Kazuro but I can still run around and stuff... Is there something I need to do to completely finish the game? Or is this the ending?
my computer loads sound like a charm but it keeps saying decoding data no matter how long i wait. is it my computer or the game? if its the game tell me whats up. thx.
[b]LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than the first two
After Asura finished and Kazuro's quest and the Fallen Village location was received, I left the game. when returned, the quest and location just disappeared and nothing could give me it back, even killing Asura or another mother****ers several times.
What the heck, this glitch ruined all the pleasure I've got from the game.
How to block attack?
You must be logged in to post a reply!