Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What Grinds Your Gears?

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 10:37pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

Having to wake up eight hours from now.

If you look at the time, its 12. YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 8?!?!?!?! I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT $5!!!!

Anyway: What really grinds my gears is my friend who always forgives this other dude, even though he wasted his 30$

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:28am

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,255 posts

Knight

Pretty much everything in my life grinds my gears, but the one thing that really gets me going are stereo types, I hate those. Like thinking that all black people listen to rap. So annoying. That and people doubting my intelligence.

Posted Jun 13, '14 at 2:07am

SSTG

SSTG

11,005 posts

Knight

When I go to Wall-Mart  and some people ask for money at the door.  >:O
Every week it's for a different cause.
I always give to the Salvation Army but for the rest I kick you in the A!

Posted Jun 13, '14 at 4:02am

09philj

09philj

1,126 posts

The press, aside from The Guardian, Independent, I, and Times. The rest annoy me so much with their boundless idiocy, especially The Daily Mail. For why, read today's headline. It doesn't matter what today is, as every day they bit new lows.

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 9:56pm

Lobotis

Lobotis

66 posts

When people want to be a leader and suck at it. I mean if everyone says your bad then you probably are. :( ;(

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ef51801966.jpg

Posted Jul 11, '14 at 9:58am

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,436 posts

My internet provider. I pay for 10Mb of download (which is not much) and I receive only 2Mb, when it's a good day. And there's nothing I can do about it because I live on a small city and it is the only provider  available.

Posted Jul 12, '14 at 3:06pm

Seashark001

Seashark001

173 posts

The constant detailing of these child sex offences. Its almost embarrassing for the victims. There are so many other things, but this one is one of those that I can remember.

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 3:46pm

Virtuez

Virtuez

17 posts

When someone uses the controllers with greasy hands

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 5:34pm

WinteryTrance

WinteryTrance

58 posts

I loathe when people nonchalantly cut in line for anything or the time when people occupy empty seat(s) next to them with handbags or whatnot in a public arena, waiting room, or even on public transit.  Lastly, getting caught unprepared by a thunderstorm just ticks me off real bad.  These are just off of the top of my head >:(

last edited Jul 14 2014 05:38 pm by WinteryTrance

Posted Jul 16, '14 at 1:39am

tangentHyperplane

tangentHyperplane

22 posts

People not using their turn signals. Also people who pass me when I'm going the speed limit. And people who pass me when I'm going over the speed limit. Just think of every bad word you know and you have my thoughts on the matter.

I'm also kind of annoyed by the preachy meat eaters. You know how vegetarians/vegans have a reputation for being preachy? I'm not even fully vegetarian, but if I so much as mention disliking meat, I'm met with scorn and defensiveness and all the reasons for why meat is good and plants are not. It's obnoxious. Just hush up and eat that steak you just praised, okay, and please realize that I could not possibly bring myself to care about your dinner if I tried.

Reply to What Grinds Your Gears?

You must be logged in to post a reply!