Forums

ForumsForum Games

The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 5:43pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

409 posts

Name:rebecca
Class:mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members:

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:25pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Class: Mage
-----
HP:98/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
Staff(E)
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

he is now on the ground without his sword. if you're going to make a devastating blow, now is the time.
------------------------------------------------
Name: Titus Swyft
Class: Thief
-----
XP: 4/10
HP: 91/100
-----
Money: 10
Inventory: Bow and Quiver, Elder's Supplies, Pack, Waterskin, Dried meats, Bandit knife, Decent Leather Armor
Team members:
Abilities: Hawk Shot (Auto Crit w/Bow)

(there is a sleep system that heals all wounds and ailments, but if done on the road, you have a higher chance of encountering unfriendlies) with that done, you start to see the end of the forest. knugorum is close. suddenly, you hear a noise, and a warrior is right behind you!
-------------------------------

Name:Vekel, the Undying
Class: warrior
-----
-----
Inventory:Elder's Sword, Scimitar, Basic Armor
Team Members:
Abilities:
Destructive Blow I (175% damage)

a guard comes out and says, "he is here, but he only talks to the champions of the arena. sign-up is inside."
------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Class: Warrior
-----
HP:85/100
-----
Money: 20
Inventory: Village Sword (2-4 Damage), Armor (Patchwork), Bag of Meat, Wolf Pelt, Waterskin
Abilities: Slice I (Blade attack. 150% weapon damage. 3 wound damage every turn for 4 turns)

you are close to knugorum, but up ahead appears to be a bowman, and a tough one at that. he's noticed you!
------------------------------------------

Name: Kristina Ludmilla Carter
-----
-----
Team members:

you go into an open area, and the announcer yells something about a tournament, and then tells everyone to wait in their cells until they are called.

-Blade

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:39pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

also, with gem and epic leaving, I will need to find people to replace them. if you find people who want a position, then tell them to post a char sheet.

-Blade

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:41pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

-----
-----
Team members:

I head back to my cell then...

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,355 posts

-----
-----
Inventory: Village Sword (2-4 Damage), Armor (Patchwork), Bag of Meat, Wolf Pelt, Waterskin
Abilities: Slice I (Blade attack. 150% weapon damage. 3 wound damage every turn for 4 turns)

I stop and wave. "Hey there! How far am I from Knugorum?"

Also, I don't know that Gemini is leaving, although EPIC is.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:16pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

-----
-----
Money:
Inventory:
Staff(E)
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack 1

"Why did you attack me?" I knock his sword farther away and stay slightly back from him, alert in case he tries any dirty tricks...

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:11pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

-----
-----
Inventory: Bow and Quiver, Elder's Supplies, Pack, Waterskin, Dried meats, Bandit knife, Decent Leather Armor
Team members:

I whip around, knocking an arrow to my bow in the same smooth movement. "Friend or foe?" Then, upon hearing his request, I release the tension on my bow, keeping the arrow knocked. Then I say, "I think we're close. I've never traveled this way before, however. Say, you're not a bandit, are you? Because then I'd have to kill you, and that would be unfortunate."

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 1:12pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

-----
-----
Team members:

the gong rings, and your name is announced. the opponent is already waiting for you, and boy does he look mean.
----------------------------------------------------------

-----
-----
Team Members: Titus Swyft

-----
-----
Team members: Kenji

(you have joined eachother's party) after getting your bearings, you head down the road to knugorum, and you see it in the distance, next to the sea, and the smell of salt clings heavily to the air.
------------------------------------------------------
-----
-----
Money:
Inventory:
Staff(E)
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack 1

he surrenders. "I was told there was a bounty on your head. I saw the wanted poster, and about 5000 gold pieces were being offered. you looked weak, so I misjudged you, and now here I am, with my body on the ground, and a mage pointing his staff at my face. if you want proof, the poster is in yngsvark, not too far from here." he gets up, takes his sword, and walks away without a word.

non-lethality bonus: +5xp
-------------------------------------

with that, it is updated. the game can still play out, but for the full effect, I need another mage, and thief, to join. if you guys know anybody who comes on rather constantly, and would like to join, then tell them to contact me.

-Blade

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 1:25pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,355 posts

-----
-----
Team Members: Titus Swyft

?? I was on my way to knugorum and I was about to fight a bowman. Who the heck is Titus Swyft? I've never met him in-game. So...now what? Do I wait for him to post something?

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 2:21pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

-----
-----
Team members: Kenji

Hey, Kenji, I'm Titus Swyft. (The bowman you just met). Alright, now I guess we travel to Knugorum, keeping watch for ambush as we go.

Reply to The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!