TheRockyNinja

TheRockyNinja

1 post

How do I upgrade my items?

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 6:07pm

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

* I got a gem from Kazuro (final boss) fight, and I think Lady Shiori's (pre final boss) also dropped another. Haven't tested if they drop on subsequent defeats.

* Quality upgrades: upgrading to "transcendent" quality isn't as worth as earlier levels. The more stats on the item the more profit from quality upgr.
Each gem raise by two "levels", gold by one "level".

* Unlike normal gear perks - gem upgrades do stuck. There is an UI limit of 8 perks displayed - don't worry all perks still work and provide You with their blessings ;)

* The obvious point: I think it's best to save them for items later on. Just note their locations - don't grab them and clutter inventory ;)

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:05am

DSkullSS

DSkullSS

1 post

That game need a Gem shop. L cant defeat kazuro.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 3:15am

Teridax68

Teridax68

29 posts

The game does have a gem shop, except it's only accessible by paying for the expansion pack. It also has a wider range of gems to choose from (notably the Ruby gem which gives increased damage).

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 12:39pm

inkuban123

inkuban123

1 post

where do you go to upgrade your weapons?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 6:01pm

ctcool

ctcool

1 post

how do you do to had components to weapons??????

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 8:24am

sunako0810

sunako0810

1 post

Gaboloth try drinking a Potion of luck.... Might help you... To Deadly Assassin, it's at the emerald temple!

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 1:14pm

wisefury

wisefury

8 posts

After multiple kazuro and shiori kills i have yet to get a shadow gem from them.
So i use crystalds and emeralds(solidarity bonus 5% of vitality is added to other 3 stats). The emeralds give+5% vitality and +5% healing per stack.PS priest is easy, so easy that you can kill basically any boss without any effort, the hardest might be shiori since u might be too far to see if she is casting her gaze,tho logically shes always doing something,so... if there aren't green fireballs flying at you shes casting it.(unless you're close and shes running away from you).

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 4:25pm

Xx_crazyboy_xX

Xx_crazyboy_xX

1 post

how do you use components

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:53pm

fredthesnail556

fredthesnail556

1 post

how do you upgrade items

Reply to Sinjid: Upgrade Components

You must be logged in to post a reply!