Forums

ForumsForum Games

[RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 12:49pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Thoughts: And here I thought schools on Earth didn't have fighting classes but then again this isn't a normal school.
Wearing: A pair of blue jeans, a red wolf tee-shirt, white socks that are work cut, red and black sneakers, and a necklace with a wooden howling wolf and dragon on it.

"Judo, sounds good.  I also plan to take a Geometry class along with Biology, English, Japanese and advance History.  I'm required to take two weapon/fighting classes because of where I come from so Archery is on the list and I will go with the Archery Club."  After saying this I make sure that my list of classes covers everything.  I nod at the form with a smile before signing up for the anime and archery clubs.  "I think we should try to get into the same history and Judo class, that way we will see each other from time to time."  I say with a smile.  I then move to turn in my form.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 9:14pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

261 posts

lebump

Aiya! Where is everybody? I hope nobody is in serious danger or abducted by aliens!*checks other threads* Oh they just forgot about this RP didn't they!?

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 11:08pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

3,791 posts

=( yes. I have promised myself to too many RPGs and am having trouble keeping up.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 4:01pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

261 posts

Ha~ don't worry about that. I'll just go on a 3-day rant on why theres no subscribe button!( HAHA~!, I WISH)

Reply to [RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

You must be logged in to post a reply!