Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Is music more about your "Group" now?

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 8:51am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Here in Iowa, if you don't like country or rock, we'll kill you. Pop/metal/electronic/anythingelse are unheard of here.

However, I like to explore, but only when I'm alone. Don't want no farmer to blast me with his shotgun now.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 9:06am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

Wait, but I listen to all of those genres!

but i dont listen to any of those...

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE!

i dont want to choose any of them...

hmm...
yup...
nah i dont listen to any of that. you only have like 10% of the musical population there, my friend.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 9:07am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Graham: I really like That 1 Guy that you've posted there. The top comment is even respectable and not some stupid YouTube/racist joke. Also that instrument is awesomely versatile and can span multiple genres with ease, massive props to that one guy.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 1:49pm

Graham

Graham

6,422 posts

The most massive transition between genres I've seen by him is in this video.

The Moon is Disgusting is a slower song overall, so I appealed to posting ButtMachine for sampling.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 2:15pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,064 posts

Knight

Not really, I like different genre. If I like a song it doesn't matter if it's pop, classical, rock, metal, electronic, new age, etc.
I can't really choose one kind because sometimes I listen to classical music when I read, electronic when I build a castle (CTC2,PP), rock when I clean up my house.
Last time we had snow I played the Four Seasons (Vivaldi), the Winter part. xD

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 2:25pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,064 posts

Knight

I forgot to mention that I listen mostly to my Internet radio. I registered my copy of RadioSure and I can listen to all kind of channels from different countries.
The unregistered version has all the same stations but you can't have more than 20 favorites, that's the only difference I found. I used it for almost 2 years before I payed the $10 fee for registering. They have more than 10 000 stations. xD

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:48pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

hmm...
yup...
nah i dont listen to any of that. you only have like 10% of the musical population there, my friend.

It was more for example's sake. You don't have to take it so literally. :)

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 9:03pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,568 posts

Knight

Here in Iowa, if you don't like country or rock, we'll kill you. Pop/metal/electronic/anythingelse are unheard of here.

What if you don't listen to either of those? Do you kill us then? =0

I listen to my police scanner whenever I go anywhere, and whenever I'm at home. Does that make me weird?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 9:40pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Here in Iowa, if you don't like country or rock, we'll kill you.

Isn't ignorance wonderful?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 9:45pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

What if you don't listen to either of those? Do you kill us then? =0

*Pulls out shotgun*

Isn't ignorance wonderful?

*Loads shotgun*

Reply to Is music more about your "Group" now?

You must be logged in to post a reply!