lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Sty

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:24am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(ah, LordofTiki is having a technical proble- proble- glitch :P , Hydraulics are like pipes full of pressure that can be adjusted, a machine powerful enough to lift a house would likely be hydraulic. Perhaphs i'm naming it incompletely 'Hydraulic engineering' or something, but, there are hydraulics in some cars that can enable the driver to make the cars body rise and fall and things like that. )

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 10:35am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

There is a single sinister hiss of hydraulics.

what am I supposed to make of this then?

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 7:27am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(It is perhaps some sort of elevator or mobile machine like yourself, probably with 'evil' intent. Or there ia the chance it could be an internal functions of the maze which just makes the portcullis to open on a moments noticed very quickly.)

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 10:20am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

oh ok. earth to tiki... earth to tiki...

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 8:18pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

Sorry, internet kept cutting out when I posted, only staying online enough to post the first few words...sty indeed.
"Push the button...but with an arm you're not too fond of."

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 8:25pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

"Not one of my arms though..."

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 12:54pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 83/100
Inflictions :

I push the button...

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 6:37am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 83/100
Inflictions :
+
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

The button slides back with little resistance, Its click is enough to make you wince, the the large clack of halogen lights being turned on in the distance more so. clack. Clack. Clack! Clack!!! It repeats, growing closer, almost like footsteps, on either side of the roof beyond the portcullis, which seemed to has disappeared lit casting light on thick sheets of dust, a row on either side came closer, closer... Then they spiraled. into a cirlcle at the end, meters away from you, illuminating a circle, two pedestals either side the illuminated spot lit with green flames.
In the distance, a large tv screen activated, showing a computer generated face, handsome if old, male, with blondish hair and tanned skin, a wreath of metallic bronze leaves on his head. THE EMPEROR was the title proclaimed below in several languages before dissipating in a splash of liquid bronze. Both of you recognized this location from training, the only place a robot was allowed to be given knowledge of. The center of the maze not distant from all the starting points. Not the way out but where one became closer to the danger. And the prizes that would surely aid in escape.

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!