ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80230
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 5 darts, bronze dart shutter

You find light tread marks, that would be invisible to humans on the bronze sheet ground, they lead towards a wall, then seemingly go under it, just as you approach the wall opens up and you face the shop keeper entering through a secret passage. "Hello, you arn't here to kill me are you?" The shop keeper asked, straight faced, obviously. (silver helmet...)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(well, silver head...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

"That is yet to be the determined, do you have a 'not about to kill me' discount?"

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

The shop keeper laughed. "Wow, humor... No, not really, although If you do try to I will be forced to place you in a random location in the Maze, generally further from the end than here." The shop keeper said, then checked his wares on a screen on the wall previously covered by a sheet of metal.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

Seeing as I have no metal bits I'll just fade away into the shadows (joke) and see if I can find the room with the lumunder I was in before.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

ame : Eazilrym
HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

I assume you mean L0-mundr, you enter the room and it is blackened and dented, the l0-mundr seem to be reduced to a few scraps of metal, although you can still hear there rasping, somewhere nearby

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

I'll try to salvage some L0-munder scraps and see if I can detect where the sound is coming from.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

You begin gathering blackened bits of metal, you have about an 9 bits worth when you hear something from behind you, a co-ordinated rasping voice. "We seeziz you..."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

I turn around ready to use the stock of the dart shutter as a club.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

You turn and face a small swarm of L0-mundr. It takes you a moment to realize the voice had been sent through the network not translated from sound waves in the air. You check the messages Id flickering behind your Pnuema Diagnostics. It seems to have been sent by the swarm of Lo-mundr.

AndyEx
AndyEx
2 posts
Peasant

Name: Nut-a-Bolt
Styling: Jet black all over, lazer eye and slightly masculine
Ability 1: Water proof
Ability 2: Metal-Metabolism
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently rebooted

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

I'll lunge at the swarm, thrusting the dart-shuttlers stock at them, trying to crush as man as I can.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name: Nut-a-Bolt
Styling: Jet black all over, lazer eye (Will assume, while this is a light beam it does not cutt into metal or anything) and slightly masculine
Ability 1: Water proof
Ability 2: Metal-Metabolism
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently rebooted

Your vision block is flooded with light as your systems come online, fresh pneuma is transported throughout your system, The pair of black raven wings with the writing 'Icarus Incorporated' circling it appear in your vision block. Pnuema-Diagnostics shows you are running at 90% capacity, the grey trident of Poseidon symbol tells you that your Water-proofing systems are still being calibrated.
You find yourself in a room with a bronze colored marble floor, the roof over head is a sky revealing a strange infinite blue. The room is circular but from your compass bearings you would say there was a to the west an arched door with a red rim and a blue glowing sphere in the center, a touch-panel opening door. To the east you see a similar door with an orange sphere, you take it to be locked.

:\\ hope to most more later...

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Me thwee!
Actually I know for 98.5% sure that he'll post later today.

kooch_man_7
kooch_man_7
42 posts
Nomad

I'll join this game if it's still possible.

Name : Xobius
Styling : Fairly new creation with retro designs, looks like radio from 50s.
Ability1 : Enhanced-speed
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

Showing 196-210 of 368