Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Underground: Evolution of an underground society!

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 4:04pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

You are a special kind of species. You are no different from an above-ground species...but with one catch. You evolved below the earth, where there is no sun and plenty of minerals. Feeding off of other creatures, your underground species has grown to sapience. Now, you must work with your limits of the ground and your aversion to the sun to grow and, eventually, conquer the surface and beyond.

Species Sheet:

Species Name:
Species Appearance:
Species Description:
Species Population: 100-3000 Persons

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 12:27pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Volleyball bump...

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 1:12pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

Hey kylelolcat aren't you already commited to running Sword and shield?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 7:10pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

Species Name: Kothar
Species Appearance:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120916175603/villains/images/thumb/f/fa/10_Tailed_Beast.jpg/300px-10_Tailed_Beast.jpg
Species Description: Giant, war-loving race with a tendency to attack all in their way.
Species Population: 100

Might as well.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 7:28pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

@BlazingZelda: Well, I'm kinda waning on S&S, and I'm also running Memetia. I think I can take another game.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 7:55pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Species Appearance:

Species Description: Giant, war-loving race with a tendency to attack all in their way.

First off, text descriptions are more appreciated than pictured due to the fact that, as you can see, pictures don't copy well.

Second, are you sure a GIANT race will do well UNDERGROUND? Well, I guess it can work...

Your species has recently reached sapience in the confines of the cave, and you are missing something...Ah! Something to cover your naughty bits!

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 8:01pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

Species Appearance: Black, with one red eye and a multitude of horns protruding on its back.

I decide to try to find an acceptable, light substance to cover it with.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 8:05pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Species Appearance: Black, with one red eye and a multitude of horns protruding on its back.

A few of your species search around and find...

http://static.spore.com/static/image/500/533/188/500533188595_lrg.png

These things! They're just walking around, minding their own business...and their skin looks so soft...

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 10:50pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

I decide we should skin and kill the creatures.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 11:11pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

You attempt to skin the creatures, but skinning creatures with your natural limbs proves rather crude. Also, the few creatures you find and capture die during the skinning process...a slow and painful death.

Reply to The Underground: Evolution of an underground society!

You must be logged in to post a reply!