614 posts
Nomad

tell me what are you going to do if you're president of the world

• 35 Replies
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I would enforce the use of only solar or geothermal power sources. Unless the person using fossil feuls offsets the carbon dioxide they put in the atmosphere by buying plots of land and planting trees. Then I would nake poker a sport, and put it in the olympics. Then I would split the world up into sections, each one would be about the size of British Columbia (province in Canada for dumbies) These areas would be called Nations and I would give them all sweet names. Then I would create hte United Nations, give the U.N all the power, destroy 90% of the worlds nuclear weapons, and give the U.N the other 10%. Every nation would vote for a leader to represent them in the U.N. The U.N would vote on everything. BUT the world would have communist ideals. i.e everyone thinks about the whole over the self. The goal of every man woman and child will be to improve on the human race, and raise its status as awhole. Drug addicts will be treated rather than imprisoned, as studies have shown forced treatment works better than jailtime. Jail will work on the same basis of the chinese jail when communism first came about in China. I won;t go in depth, but if you want to know about this great system the world should adopt, read the book Prisoners of Liberation) It is about 2 americans teaching english in china when communism sort of...well...happened. There struggles in jail, and their realization that the systme of jail was better than the american one. They also struggle with the media and its improper bias against communism, wich btw is tied with democracy for the 2nd best form of government. The best would be communist ideals with democratic voting.

Can any1 say long? Sorry for grammar, puncuation errors, i typed it really fast. It's late at night, and i was 2 lazy for paragraphs.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Forgot some stuff. I would make an attempt to find every species of life on Earth and preserve it, and possible recreate previous forms of life. I would then place them in an immense "zoo" like place, where they would be breeded and kept forever, as living records of past life on earth.

I chose not to use electric cars, because living in British Columbia, most electricity is hydroelectric, and dams hurt wildlife environments, such as bears and salmon.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I would probably to lots of things.....

First I would get rid of this cold...it is really annoying and then I would send it to gaol!

Next I would try and solve all of the worlds problem by talking like Madgamer012 said. This would make the world less violent and more friendly for everyone...

I would write more but I need to blow my nose...

KingRyan

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

im sorry say king of the world because of english and stuff thers kings and queens and prime minister's is king not president that relly p i s s me because thers not just presidents

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

@Henry..

1- You have much better spelling and grammer, well done!
2- Kings and Queens have very little power these days...look at our Queen, she has very little power, just popularity....

KingRyan

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i know is just president i meen come on i wont let a president tell me what to do no way we have a prime minister so thats not fear on other countries

BluTheDesolate
BluTheDesolate
14 posts
Nomad

i think the best thing to do as presiden to f the world would be to get paid and take what i please muwahahaha

Sakamoto
Sakamoto
48 posts
Nomad

hmmm....Destroy everything just for the hell of it

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

kyza what could you accomplishe by having no guns you are like miller mayor of Toronto you wont destroy all guns you would be targetting legal gun owners but gangs would still get away with the stuff.
In england they banned all guns and crimes with them skyrocketed in some states you have to have a gun and now there are virtually no crimes with them.

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

pEACE AND MONEY FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

quit my job lol

jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

to th3pr you are a hippie...........

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i would have the army fight properly to help the middle eastern countries then i would look over issuies like starvation and vavcines for other contries

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

I would get every video game console and every game to go with them.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

Be on armorgames tuesday the 24th!

all active players on the community we are going to have a party to get has many people playing as possible. If you've ever been on the community page, at the bottom it shows all the players names that are on right now. we want that area to be filled to the brim with names.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Showing 16-30 of 35