Nomad

which is your favorite

• 50 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Dang nobody know anything haha!!!!

ok well Kanye West is crazy and is really good if not the best right now but since Wayne just released his album, Carter III, which is amazing!!!!! seriously hes really up there. Oh and Jay Z is really good to but i stopped liking him that much because of him worshiping the devil and stuff. Wow, i almost forgot Tupac and B.I.G. are insane too. Well i dont know i prefer the rappers of mine time a lot more though. I would have to say its between Kanye and weezy.

Oh and for all those ignorant haters who dont understand what rap is and it is music and not some dumb thing. its the same thing as me saying i hate rock because it sounds stupid and they scream. well whatever you need haters in your life haha. Thats their job. so if you guys want to hate your gladly welcome to hate on me.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

@nick even tho Jay Z has gone a bit weird his songs are legendary i mean hard knock life dirt off your shoulders lost one 99 problems all legendary songs. And yes atm it has to be weezy for me. I agree with your second point. Dont hate the player hate the game brother.

aslangswarrior
aslangswarrior
8 posts
Nomad

I like Eminem!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

just remembered another 1. Dead Prez are sik.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

@woody

I know Jay Z is amazing and still one of the best the only thing i dont like is all this devil stuff. Im not into that so it kind of makes me not like him that much even though i love his songs. its crazy because i hate the message of that song "lucifer" but sadly it actually sounds good and catchy which is the worst part because when i heard it i couldnt stop saying lucifer!!!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

it is a sik song but i still stand by Jay Z. I have convinced myself he is only doing it for publicity. Also it could be far worse, he could be a scientologist or a christian but instead he now worships the devil. Thats kinda cool in a way. At least more so than other dumb religions/cults. Us jedi are bery understanding.(joke)

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

go spam ur own threads fst6 like me and lil gangsta blaze hav sed b4 if u dont like rap this is not the place 2 post

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Three 6 Mafia

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah! Three 6 Mafia are the only best ones...

ilovebooks51
ilovebooks51
20 posts
Nomad

Lil Wayne and if you don't like rap, don't come here.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

O this is eassy. I met DJ john from three 6 mafia, but seriously, the best rap group is them.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I just tripled my rap music yesterday...actually more like 10fold so lets see new rap artists...
Lupe Fiasco
Az(eh, not as much as the others)
Styles of Beyond
The Roots

I am reallllllly liken lupe and styles...very good stuff.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha, I was about to make a snarky comment about rap, but the first thing I saw when this page loaded was ilovebooks51 saying "if you don't like rap, don't come here" - so I shall leave peacefully.... for now >:K

and1balla5
and1balla5
14 posts
Nomad

The WU TANG CLAN =D

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

My Number 1 favorite rap group is Control Machete, they're one of the greatest spanish rap group of all time and I never get tired of listening to their songs.

Showing 31-45 of 50