Forums

ForumsForum Games

Medieval RPG

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:15pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

I try to make a run for the trees and take cover. (Well this is a lovely start for a Mage. :P )

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:17pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

You flee the clearing and make it to a large rock from which you can observe the creature. It curls back up into a comet shape and rolls away in the direction of your town..

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:18pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

I try to stay out of sight of the creature, and run back to the town to warn the villagers.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:21pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

You sprint back to your village as fast as you can. By the time you get back the village is in flames and you see hundreds of people fleeing from the burning town. The walls prevent you from looking inside, however, you feel that you probably don't want to take a peek...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:24pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

I decide it's a hopeless cause. I simply try to take a road away from the village and hope I can find another home.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:27pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 25/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

You walk away from the village, hearing creaks and falling boards behind you. As you walk away many of the villagers give you accusing glances and stares as if this was your fault. You take the main road away from the village in an effort to get away from the judgmental villagers. After a days walk you come upon a roadside inn...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:30pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 25/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

I keep my hood up, and calmly enter the inn.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:33pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 25/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

You enter the inn calm and collected. You walk up to the bartender and ask for food as you have been on the road for some time. After you have had your fill of food you look around the bar. It is full of rough looking men. People who could probably twill you around and throw you out the window in a heartbeat. One of them is looking directly at you with his menacing eyes. He slowly gets up and walks toward you...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:36pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 25/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

I slowly turn around and face the man. I glare at him and say, "May I help you?"

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:38pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 25/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

He glares right back and says "Yes, you can". "that is a mighty fine cloak you have there", "mind if i borrow it"? He says it with a stupid grin, thinking he has you beat.

 
Reply to Medieval RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!