Forums

ForumsForum Games

"The Day After The Bombs Fell" (SURVIVAL RP/G) v2.1

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 12:59pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

I walk to the father and the daughter and ask them where the nearest shelter is.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:01pm

draick

draick

798 posts

I run as quietly as I can heading straight to the back of the house searching for a way to escape before I am discovered.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:14pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

James Martin
I walk to the father and the daughter and ask them where the nearest shelter is.

This response was ok, (instructive criticism) but try to describe How you walked over to them, what you specifically said to them, and maybe even tell me/other people reading how they smell or look? Its your story remember haha.

"About four-five miles down the highway here. There's a small town, unless you mean any type of shelter, Then you'll run into an over pass in 2-3 miles before you reach the town." *Says the man* "Do you have any food mister?" *replies the little girl* "You know better then to ask people for things Ashlyn!" *The man says scaldingly*

*NOTE* Do not be so negligent. Even tho the man has a little girl, that doesn't mean he wouldn't just kill you outright for your stuff to better provide for his own family. But in this very rare case, there are still good people left in the world.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:26pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Michael Lee

*You run out the back door and down the street deeper into the town. You know you'll need more than just food and water if your going to make that kind of a hike back to your wife. As you run you notice that more fallout is falling from the sky, You begin slowing down to a steady pace but are breathing in large amounts of radioactive dust with each breath as you are still catching your breath from running away from the raiders.*

-5 thirst -15 stamina from running, +20 rads for being outside.
-10 hygiene for sweat and fallout residue on your person.

Current Meters
=============
Meters
Hunger: 75%
Thirst: %75
Health: 100%
Stamina: 75%
Hygiene: 65%
Rads: 45
Awareness: 100%
=============

*NOTE: I will try and give you tips to help you survive but I can not always do this. My knowledge in a survival situation wont help you, so its good to read up. (pour half a bottle of water onto your bandana, This will help trap more fallout particles before entering your lungs. Causing you to get less rads. :D

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:27pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Awesome, I 'inspired' someone. I like this considering there are many survival RPG's that usually don't work. One tip I will give you though is... Try and use more BBCode, it makes everything look a bit more organized and stand out if needed.

Like in your introduction for the RPG some things where a bit too cluttered for me and sometimes that sends people away.

I won't be joining but I'll probably be lurking around here. xD

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:33pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Thanks for the tips! They are for sure noted, It will be a while I believe before I decide to make another RPG but when I do I will use them. Probably in a v3.0 lol :D

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 9:33pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Bump (Spots still open)

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 2:15am

draick

draick

798 posts

I pour a half a bottle of water onto my bandana and pour the rest over my hands.

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 8:38pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Michael Lee
+5 Hygiene -1 Bottled Water

*You pour the water onto your bandana, you can definitely tell a difference in the amount of ash and dust that is being breathed in. You then wash your hands mildly getting the dirt and grim off the best you can.*

*You see a motel up ahead and visibility is getting lower, must be getting dark. However there is also a gas station right beside it.*

What do you want to do Mr Lee the choice is yours.

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 10:45pm

draick

draick

798 posts

I ready my Berreta and carefully head towards the motel.

Reply to "The Day After The Bombs Fell" (SURVIVAL RP/G) v2.1

You must be logged in to post a reply!