Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Could You sing in front of 100+ people?

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 4:27pm

TheFlash6

TheFlash6

85 posts

Could you handle the peer pressure whether you're a good singer or not?

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 4:32pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,106 posts

Administrator

No. I know this because I once tried when I was in Junior High, I've blacked out the experience totally but my parents won't match my gaze when I ask them I my performance was. I expect I froze up.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:34pm

TheFlash6

TheFlash6

85 posts

lol I'd probaly do the same thing, though i Have done Karaoke.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:42pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,340 posts

I was in a musical performance that opened about a month ago, and I was only disappointed that I didn't get any solos. Each night, the 500-seat theater was sold out. I still had plenty of lines.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:49pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,541 posts

Singing...me.....nope. Unless I'm being purposely annoying, and the only songs I have the patience to memorize are the ones that either a) are really short and by Tobuscus, or b) not even in this language.
And I can't even talk in front of ten people. Singing, in front of a hundred?In your dreams.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:51pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

No. I have horrible stage freight. I am also just extremely awkward around people I have not bet before. If they were all friends it would still be bad but not as bad. I cannot sing well but I am not as bad as some people.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:39pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,752 posts

Knight

Already happened to me, but I did it in front of my class for a laugh and I did it in a fake high voice.

So not necessarily a hundred people for me but yeah I'll try it. Only if I'm allowed to sing "Santa Clause is Coming to Town," in a fake voice.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 8:34pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Killersup sang for his 450+ school, solo a while back, then sang infront of about 350+ parents solo...musical.

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 5:28am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I did a free style rap in front of the whole school at battle of the bands once. And followed it up with beatboxing.

Yeah, it was kind of weird.

Then again as a musician I've played in sold out concerts in the main auditorium of the Sydney Opera House (about 2600 seats), so 100+ is no biggie. Playing an instrument though, not singing, no. I don't think anybody would really want to hear that haha.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 1:41pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

is singing in front of many people like reading something in front of many people? if yes, then i have no problem. i get nervous but i won against my stagefright.

Reply to Could You sing in front of 100+ people?

You must be logged in to post a reply!