Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Key to Salvation

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 4:59pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Sorry for the double post, but for Dane Ray, the reason I didn't say that you drank the water and slid the knife away from you is because sometimes I don't think its necessary to describe that. I'll make sure that I do let you know that I've changed the sheet after you do something like that in the future. Your completely hydrated, and you did slide the knife away, just so you know.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 6:16pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Stalker

I walk over to the bar away from the groups and sit down. Last thing I want is to get something started by talking to someones women or barging in on someones conversation. But hey if they talk to me first its all game I guess.

It's not surprising some people double take at the sight of me. Its odd seeing someone completely concealed, added to that no one knows my real name and ive been here for awhile now.

I patiently wait for a bartender to arrive, I don't currently have anything to trade but I can offer my services if he/she needs something done in exchange for a drink or just someone to talk to.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 8:28pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Dane Ray
I make slow placating gestures and calming noises and walk slowly up the stairs. "Hello sir. I'm alive, just like you. How are you doing? Do you need any help? "

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 4:58pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Dane Ray,

I make slow placating gestures and calming noises and walk slowly up the stairs

"Hello sir. I'm alive, just like you. How are you doing? Do you need any help?"

"I'm okay, I think." he responds. He speaks slowly, unsure of what to do. "I thought I was the only one that made it." he continues. "Haven't seen anyone at all since people started to eat each other. Dead bodies, nothing else."

You are about 25% up the staircase, and he is keeping the same stance. He seems to be a little worried at your advancement however.

Aside from everything else, your starting to feel a slight bit of hunger, and you're beginning to smell slightly bad.

Stalker,

Since I didn't give you descriptions of how the bar looks, I'll do it now. There are about six tables inside, each with four to six wooden chairs typically. The bar has six stools on the outside ring, and the four TV's set up around the bar in the corners and one set up behind and above the bar are all either smashed, or short circuited. Behind the bar on both sides are two pathways. The right one is to the male and female bathrooms, and the left one is to where they keep most of their stock.

I patiently wait for a bartender to arrive.

After thinking to yourself for a couple of minutes, a male bartender finally comes to greet you. He looks to be in his thirties, and hes got a big beer belly, and seems to be proud of it. He doesn't have a smile on his face, but he seems to be in a cheery mood. He has patches of hair lined on the side of his head, with nothing in the middle. You happen to be sitting at a stool since I failed to mention what the bar looked like on the inside.

"Hello, sir." he says as he walks over. He then leans on the bar with his elbow, and continues. "My name is Pat. What would you like to drink?" he asks in a polite tone.

The conversations in other groups are still going, but at a slightly higher pitch now. Seems like they are easing up a bit. Large sounds of bellowing laughter come from a table with a male and two females, as they enjoy their beverages.

Other than these events, your starting to feel slightly hungry.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 6:34pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Stalker

"Call me Stalker, and yes I would love a drink." I reply to him. "I'm also starting to get hungry too, iv'e been in the fields all day but picking out weeds. I don't expect something for nothing so if you need help with anything just say ask."

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 7:43pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Dane Ray
I stop walking,  but keep using the calm gestures and tone of voice.
"I know. I don't know how I survived. Guess I got lucky. Anyway, my name is Dane. What's your's?"

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 5:34pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

I'll update later tonight guys. Sorry for the wait.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 10:01pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Stalker,

"Call me Stalker, and yes I would love a drink. I'm also starting to get hungry too, iv'e been in the fields all day but picking out weeds. I don't expect something for nothing so if you need help with anything just say ask."

He immediately replies. "Hmm. That's an odd name." he says, as he walks behind the counter. "This must be your first time in the pub. Food and drink are on the house, for one time a day. One item of each, since the diner across the street serves everybody with fresh food, but they have the same policy. Only one meal a day. If you want something else to eat, you'd need to trade for food to put in your home like fruits or such." he continues. "Don't know if you knew that..." he says, looking a little troubled. "... anyways, what kind of drink, and what did you want to eat?"

Two of the people in the bar have left by now.

Dane Ray,

"I know. I don't know how I survived. Guess I got lucky. Anyway, my name is Dane. What's your's?"

He keeps his posture. "Barry." he replies in a stale tone. "Nice to meet you, Dane." He pauses for a few seconds, creating an awkward silence between you two as the sea breeze grows loud then quiet. "Dane... what is it you came up here for?"

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 10:24pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Stalker

"Got moonshine?" I reply curiously. "If not I might be able to teach you how to make it. And i'm not a picky eater so whatever you think food wise." *I look over my shoulder just to survey everything for a second time.*

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 1:16pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

He keeps his posture. "Barry." he replies in a stale tone. "Nice to meet you, Dane." He pauses for a few seconds, creating an awkward silence between you two as the sea breeze grows loud then quiet. "Dane... what is it you came up here for?"

"Hi Barry. I went up here for paper and pencils to make a map, actually."

Reply to The Key to Salvation

You must be logged in to post a reply!