Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 1:36pm

daleks

daleks

3,843 posts

Let's do some judging stuff.

Ernie
SSTG:
Yep yep. Good good. I like it.
Skeleton_Pilot:
Well, I like everything you have, though if cormyn still had his comments open you could have added something but you really cannot. It sucks.
FloydTC:
Fine. I don't know him.

Also I went through and didn't see yours ironblade.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:30pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Phase 3.5

...Or is it?

Ahah! It was all a hoax! I actually had to do this for my AP Psychology project, and I managed to get a perfect score. The goal was to direct a mass or crowd to do certain things they wouldn't do normally. You've been pawns! Muahaha! >

But, to reward your efforts, I've something extra planned that I'll do later using this information. One word: Shrine. I'll have it finished in about a week.

Thank you everyone! Please don't kill me!

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Well. I am really annoyed now. As Gandalf put it:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--rvn9EHtGGo/To2hE_rogEI/AAAAAAAAAIo/dX9Xl7FCD9c/s1600/Silhouette_Suicide_by_JustinMs66.jpg

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:44pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,610 posts

I'm glad I could help you achieve a perfect score.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:45pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Like I said, you'll get a reward in return. It won't be a shrine per say, but it'll be pretty **** cool imo.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:48pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,103 posts

Looks like I'll be waiting at your destroyed office, Sal. Seems I have a "reward" for you as well

*cracks knuckles*

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:53pm

daleks

daleks

3,843 posts

So in other words I was right. Glad to be part though. You could have gone places with it.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 5:10pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Yeah, I was right too...obviously.

As you can see when I blindly followed directions and believed everything you said, I was totally not believing you. Ha! It was actually I who fooled you...

Ok... maybe not.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 5:21pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

This little project has actually been very promising. I might do it again in the future if there's every anything I feel like working on. For threads I've been fairly out of ideas recently, so, after I do the shrine, I might find something new to do. I don't think I'll ever do groups again though.

Do you have any suggestions for if/when I ever do a thread of this nature again?

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 5:23pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,103 posts

Do you have any suggestions for if/when I ever do a thread of this nature again?

Let me in on it..so I can be devious too

Reply to [Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

You must be logged in to post a reply!