natwill

natwill

1 post

completed all quest ^^ super funny game

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 1:50pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,194 posts

@teedeepee: i can see on your page that you got 8 out of 10 quests, so 2 more to go.
Maybe a quest wont shown up when you completed it (i saw that too on... 1 or 2 quests), but they shown on your page, so you got them. So it is maybe a lil glitch.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 2:46pm

sapones

sapones

1 post

Done

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 5:17pm

Aprox

Aprox

2 posts

Harm No Building
Get 3 stars on level 10, 11 and 12 without destroying any enemy buildings.
Hardness: Hard

mana pools and gold mines too?

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 6:40am

stefano996

stefano996

1 post

everything so easy...

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 1:23pm

brenda_tomlin2

brenda_tomlin2

1 post

I just can't move on till I have three stars at any level, I'm a sick sick person...to get out of #4 with three I hit that puppy 110 times...whew...

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 5:31am

HermioneGrangerr

HermioneGrangerr

1 post

i tried wicked source with only one tower upgraded 2 times, and i used meteor spell. did not get quest. i am doing sumthing wrong?

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 6:39am

Yahel007

Yahel007

396 posts

@HermioneGrangerr
Wicked Source
Complete level 2 with only one tower at a three star ranking.
Hardness: Hard

Bold part maybe?

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 6:05pm

BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc

1 post

@Brenda_tomlin2
The game is really designed to be near impossible to get 3 stars until you have some of your skills built up. You'll get a lot more xp for continuing on and going as far through the levels as you can. Once you hit one you can't beat, you'll probably have leveled up a couple of times. Go back and do the earlier levels and they'll be easier to complete with more stars because of the extra skills you'll have and you'll get more xp so you can get more skills for advancing further in the game.

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 9:54am

Simturbed

Simturbed

1 post

wicked source isnt that difficult, ord on the first high ground, all the skills for Meteor and orc stuff and a bigger mana pool. but where can i see which quests i've completed

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!