ForumsForum Games[Request] The Video Games (RPG) (Survival)

667 88179
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In 2020, the top game producers all around the world ran out of ideas for new games. Then they all decided to join together, and after years and years of new released games like Call of Mario and Legend of Creed. They still ran out of ideas.

Then in 2040 they ran out of ideas again. Then they wondered, why don't they make real life game characters? And have them fight in virtual arenas on they're own designs. After a year later, they figured out how to make game characters, and their worlds real.

They started the first ever Video Games arena, everything was blood and money. It was rich, the crowds loved it. Of course the characters are dead, but can be respawned by virtual technology. Every year only few characters are chosen, only one will win.

And that my students *closes book* is how the The Video Games, were created.
-------

Welcome to the Video Games!

This game is a tournament survival with an RPG effect with it. This idea I've only thought of a few days ago, after seeing many game releases. After thinking of how cool it would be in a video game, I then began to think of how even more cooler it would be to fight other VG characters. So yeah that's how it was made.

Rules:

You can literally choose your own character, change its name, whatever, but to make it fair. Each character will have no powers, weapons, special abilities, etc. But you will earn them in the arena.

Sometimes I will not know who your character(only because I play Nintendo) so I may not know who your character is, so if you can please provide a link or a picture, either will be fine.

What I mean by any character I mean literally any, Flash game, consol, PC, portable, etc.

I will choose the map the first time. The winner will vote for the map any time.

There will be a max of 8 players.
------

Character sheet:

Namechoose)
Game Character: (choose)
-----
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 50/50
HP: 100/100
-----
Items: Mario mushroom(5 hunger), water filled bottle(5 thirst)
Weapons:N/A
----

If you have any questions, any at all ask me.

Now start your controllers/key pads/touch screens.

• 667 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Zero
Game Character: Mega Man Zero (Mega Man Zero series)
-----
Hunger: 48/50
Thirst: 48/50
HP: 75/100
-----
Items:Mario mushroom(10 hunger), water filled bottle(10 thirst), bottled healing fairy(20 hp), Mirror Shield, Fried chicken
Weapons: bombchus(2), Key blade, Hero Bow (29), bat claw

What about that laser blast?

It manages to hit you, but since it hit you, it did not make a puddle. It feels like fire. (-25 hp)

You did manage to hit the witch. It doesn't hurt her but it knocks her out and she lands on the floor, so you can hit her a couple times with the key blade or bat claw.

Don't forget about that other witch. The white witch blasts a cold laser at you.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Dr. Talow
Game Character: Medic (TF2)
-----
Hunger: 46/50
Thirst: 46/50
-----
Money: 1
Items: Mario mushroom(5 hunger), water filled bottle(5 thirst), 1-Up, Launch Flower
Weapons:Green turtle shell(3), Crowbar, Deku Mask

"thank you." Now to go outside and wonder around till something interesting happens.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Asterus
Game Character: Main character of maxgames's Xenos
-----
Hunger: 44/50
Thirst: 44/50
-----
Money:
Items: Mario mushroom(5 hunger), water filled bottle(5 thirst), heart, dead skunk
Weapons: Chainsaw, LoZ shield

I go east, deeper into the forest.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Items:Mario mushroom(10 hunger), water filled bottle(10 thirst), bottled healing fairy(20 hp), Mirror Shield, Fried chicken
Weapons: bombchus(2), Keyblade, Hero Bow (29), bat claw

Just to remind you, your shield reflects laser blasts.

Well the witch lady isn't dead, but she certainly isn't going to be getting back up anytime soon.

The white witch attacks by trying to ram her broom into you.
-----------------------

-----
-----
Items: Mario mushroom(5 hunger), water filled bottle(5 thirst), 1-Up, Launch Flower

While wondering around you appear to notice, that the water in the lake is starting to go away. You look, and you see the water temple(the entrance is by the middle lake island).

Do you dare enter, the most hardest Zelda temple ever?(I looked it up it is the hardest)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

-----
-----

yes. because why the **** not.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Name: The Lone Wanderer
Game Character: The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3 main character)
-----
-----
Items: Mario mushroom(5 hunger), water filled bottle(5 thirst), purple potion, Zora scales, raw fish
Weapons: grenades(3), Slingshot(9/10), OoT Master Sword

I get on the loftwing and fly over to Kakairo village!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You enter a foggy room with a tree. Both doors behind and far in front of you are caged.

You approach the tree in curiosity, suddenly a dark version of you appears.
----------------------

-----
-----
Items: Mario mushroom(5 hunger), water filled bottle(5 thirst), purple potion, Zora scales, raw fish

http://i63.servimg.com/u/f63/14/93/35/63/kakari12.jpg

There is a well, a shop, and a windmill. There's also a path to Death Mountain and another one to the graveyard.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

To Death Mountain!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Um you missed mine.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh whoops
-----
-----
Money:
Items: Mario mushroom(5 hunger), water filled bottle(5 thirst), heart, dead skunk

By the way you can say if you want to go to Goron City, Korkhi Village, Zora Domain, Sacred Forest Meadow, or if you just want to flat out hunt/explore.
----------------------

-----
-----

You stop at a fork in the road, there's 3 paths. One leading inside a cave, one leading to the top of the mountain, and one leading to Goron City.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Money:

I'm still hunting, that is why I said I going deeper into the woods.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have a feeling I'm not doing this hunger thing right, so instead everyone will lose 5 hunger every 5th turn. All of your hunger and thirst have been reset.
----------------------
-----
Hunger: 50/50 1
Thirst: 50/50 1
-----

A bat claw is a weapon that does absolutely nothing. So you just looked like an idiot in that witch's eyes.

To be fair I had no idea either, I just randomly came up with something. Apparantly its Batman's grappling hook.

You pull the witch towards you. She is now knocked off her broom, she's very vulnerable.
----------------------

-----
-----
Money:
Items: Mario mushroom(10 hunger), water filled bottle(10 thirst), heart, dead skunk

You run across a big mammoth like creature(I don't know what this creature is called, please forgive me) its not aware of you, so you can probably kill easily.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Money:
Items: Mario mushroom(10 hunger), water filled bottle(10 thirst), heart, dead skunk

I go for the back of the head striking quickly.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
Hunger: 50/50 2
Thirst: 50/50 2
-----
Money:

You hit it, its injured and tries to flee but its too injured to do absolutely anything.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
Hunger: 50/50 2
Thirst: 50/50 2
-----
Money:

Sorry didn't look closer, you killed it.
----------------------

-----
-----

A bat claw is a weapon that does absolutely nothing. So you just looked like an idiot in that witch's eyes.

I thought I deleted that. Sorry that was before I googled bat claw, so ignore that.
Showing 151-165 of 667