ForumsWEPRWhy Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

362 193235
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much self-explanitory.
Why? I am a Catholic, and here are a couple things. Why would you worship Satan, and end up burning in hell, when you could worship the Lord, Jesus Christ and end up in the Paradise garden?
Why? I don't understand any philosophy in it.
A couple more things: Sigil of Baphomet, they worship demons and heinous figures. Huh, to discover the "true self" or something?
Ermmm.
Also, I am not a nut, entertainers actually do sell themselves to make it big, like here, in an interview with lead *****cat Dolls Singer, Nicole Sherzinger, courtesy of the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't be stuck in blind world!
Learn, and don't let them trick you too!

• 362 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Should I love a man who's trying to kill me

Not everyone is trying to kill you.

whatever the hell the religion Mormons are

They're Christians. Just to let you know.

Say the word and I will go into specific details about every little event in history. I will name 1000 satanists and every little bad thing they've done. I don't have time for this, but I will go out of my way to satisfy you guys.

I could do the same for any group. Christians, atheists, Muslims, Jews, Americans, Canadians, etc. That doesn't prove anything.

My girlfriend is mormon

And you still don't know they're Christians. Sigh.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I may not know everything about satanism, as well as atheism, and whatever the hell the religion Mormons are, but I know that I'm here giving my opinion on why people worship Satan, and you guys, who all love satanists, attack me and take us off track.

Point taken. But please note I was just reminding you that the satanists you know do not represent all satanists.

And we do not necessarily love satanists. We just like to clarify things. Next friendly reminder: don't jump to conclusions.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Declan said something, I'm going to go out of my way to gang up on him

If anyone would say things you have said, people would question them as well. It isn't you..it is your beliefs that you purport as truth.

and make him feel like crap for having his own beliefs and act like mine are the only ones.

1) Not everyone here has the same beliefs, mind you. I believe in a deity, but the others don't hound me for it because I don't purport it as truth.

2) You have degraded our positions multiple times..yet you want us to be sympathetic towards you? Not gonna happen.

I'm going to act like nothing he says is logical

Because they aren't

I'll even go so far to criticize the way he says it, the manner,

You resort to belligerent insulting. That doesn't fly here

how he doesn't use quote."

The quoting is so we can differentiate what you are saying and what you are replying to.

I will name 1000 satanists and every little bad thing they've done.

And in turn, I'll name 2,000 Christians and the bad things they've done.

Again, I only generalize to save time

Horrible excuse.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

1) Not everyone here has the same beliefs, mind you. I believe in a deity, but the others don't hound me for it because I don't purport it as truth.

^I really don't care if people believe in supernatural powers/gods or whatever. If you notice, Pang doesn't use those beliefs as reasons for arguments or to justify hatred, abuse, sexism, racism, or whatever else. He also doesn't mention it every other sentence.

The quoting is so we can differentiate what you are saying and what you are replying to.

To expand on this, it was basically an eyesore. You left jumbled and selected parts italicized in a block, touching your response to them. It was troublesome to find where and what was being spoken of, because you also use italics in other places.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

If anyone would say things you have said, people would question them as well. It isn't you..it is your beliefs that you purport as truth.

They're truth to me

If hate and dislike are needed for us to qualify human beings, and God made human beings, than would that mean that God made hate and dislike, and "saw that it was good?"

Actually yes, but only to an extent.

If you have a problem with people expressing their beliefs which run contrary to yours, than the WEPR is really not the place for you.

This should be called COPD (Crap on PrinceDeclan) because there are very little personal beliefs shared, and many criticisms of mine.

And in turn, I'll name 2,000 Christians and the bad things they've done.

Name 5 Traditional Catholics and some evil things they've done.

Because they aren't

Maybe not to you, just like what you say isn't logical to me.

Point taken. But please note I was just reminding you that the satanists you know do not represent all satanists.

Well i haven't heard any respect given to the great Catholics in the world.

2) You have degraded our positions multiple times..yet you want us to be sympathetic towards you? Not gonna happen.

How?

Your girlfriend is Mormon, and you don't even know what the religion itself is called?!

I never asked. I heard Mormon, and that's all i needed to know.

I know Mormons are Christian, but Christians are sooooo much different than Catholics.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

They're truth to me

That's all fine and dandy, but you have to expect to have beliefs questioned. Everyone should expect this. No matter where their beliefs lie.

Well from what I've seen from you, you are apparently the only Traditional Catholic. And the racism, sexism, and things said against the Jewish community are some good examples of yours.

Maybe not to you, just like what you say isn't logical to me.

No, literally, the things you say aren't logical. You constantly use fallacies, and the only reason I'm not pointing them out constantly is because it would take far too much time that I'd rather not spend, and I don't feel like pointing them out to you would do any good.

How?

This would be the, what, 3rd..4th time we've pointed out to you how you have downgraded our positions? Calling atheists stupid, calling evolution a joke, etc.

but Christians are sooooo much different than Catholics.

Well yes, technically...that's because not all Christians are under the Catholic sub-denomination
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

They're truth to me

Things aren't true just because you believe they are.

Knowing you, anyone we dig up would be declared not a traditional catholic because they had done bad things. No True Scottsman fallacy. Also, this whole traditional catholic thing is just Catholics before Vatican II and your cult, yes? Which means every person who did something wrong in the crusades can fit under that banner.

Well i haven't heard any respect given to the great Catholics in the world.

Name a few of these greats.

but Christians are sooooo much different than Catholics.

Sigh.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Actually yes, but only to an extent.

Explain. Because God either did or did not create hate and dislike. There isn't really a wishy washy state inbetween.

This should be called COPD (Crap on PrinceDeclan) because there are very little personal beliefs shared, and many criticisms of mine.

I write poetry, but everyone must despise it and me because they never tell me how its the best poetry in the world. Gosh darn.

Just look at any of the popes during the middle ages and renaissance. Murder, adultery, bribery, incest, etc, etc, etc... Pope Alexander VI is a good starting place.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Well from what I've seen from you, you are apparently the only Traditional Catholic. And the racism, sexism, and things said against the Jewish community are some good examples of yours.

I'm the only Traditional Catholic?! I hope u mean only on here. And I've barely said ANYTHING about Jews.

This would be the, what, 3rd..4th time we've pointed out to you how you have downgraded our positions? Calling atheists stupid, calling evolution a joke, etc.

Please, find this for me.

Well yes, technically...that's because not all Christians are under the Catholic sub-denomination

Exactly, so don't bring up other Christians.

Things aren't true just because you believe they are.

Same goes for all of you.

Also, this whole traditional catholic thing is just Catholics before Vatican II and your cult, yes?

It's those catholics who still follow the things pre-vatican II, and what cult?

Name a few of these greats.

Are....You...Kidding...ME? Every Saint from the start of Catholicism to St. Don Bosco! Also, the living Diamond Brothers, who are the most famous apologists of today. Father Keane, who just dies a few years ago, was one of the most generous men alive, after seeing in many wars, he started a school and parish. Fr. Feeney, Bishop Webster, Steve Heaslip, janusz Eluskievich, Fr. Hughs, Joseph McMAhon, I mean, the list goes on! Name one great satanist.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Explain. Because God either did or did not create hate and dislike. There isn't really a wishy washy state in between.

No, he totally created it for us, but he made it for us to use it to an extent. If it get's out of control, or is used at the wrong people, it's sinful.

I write poetry, but everyone must despise it and me because they never tell me how its the best poetry in the world. Gosh darn.

No, but if I started saying' "You're poetry sucks, mine is better" then that would be completely unreasonable.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm the only Traditional Catholic?! I hope u mean only on here. And I've barely said ANYTHING about Jews.

You've said plenty..and in this thread, too. I had quite the rant about it.

Please, find this for me.

*facepalm*
Again? Fine..I shall later.

Exactly, so don't bring up other Christians.

No True Scotsman

Same goes for all of you.

That isn't how we roll. For the things we have stated, they can be backed by evidence and testing.

No, but if I started saying' "You're poetry sucks, mine is better" then that would be completely unreasonable.

Not what we are doing..but whatever
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

My girlfriend is mormon, and she only has 7 siblings. I respect Mormon's religion and beliefs. I don't know where the hell you came from, but where do you get the idea you can come in and criticize me? I've never heard anything from you to back up your beliefs, so, so far, you seem like a troll, apostate, and a Catholic-hater.

Yup, that's me. I'm basically a trolling apostate who has catholic voodoo dolls.

Our problem with you isn't because you're catholic. It's because you are so narrow-minded, arrogant, and quick to dispense of anything that isn't &quotro-traditional catholic".

Are....You...Kidding...ME? Every Saint from the start of Catholicism to St. Don Bosco! Also, the living Diamond Brothers, who are the most famous apologists of today. Father Keane, who just dies a few years ago, was one of the most generous men alive, after seeing in many wars, he started a school and parish. Fr. Feeney, Bishop Webster, Steve Heaslip, janusz Eluskievich, Fr. Hughs, Joseph McMAhon, I mean, the list goes on! Name one great satanist.

Chillzmaster. He's pretty cool. I like him. And he's neighborhood friendly. Win-win.

I don't even understand the 'saint' thing. I dont understand how paying to different saints who are over certain aspects is any different than praying to a pagan god. I do not understand why praying to say Zeus is wrong but praying to the patron saint of oddly specific things like children's stomach pains (Saint Rasso) is perfectly fine.

And only seven siblings. Man, that's it? She's barely Mormon. I have three moms and seventeen siblings. Good thing you know nothing about Mormonism.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I could say a lot more but I will just leave you with this.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1011221_565985996776096_2139279379_n.jpg

Okay not sure If I already posted this or not earlier back but why not again to see if it helps get things back on track. it's a podcast interviewing a satanist.
The Church of Satan - The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #76
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Mage.

Is tearing this place up.

That's actually a quality quote....I'll have to remember that one.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

No, he totally created it for us, but he made it for us to use it to an extent. If it get's out of control, or is used at the wrong people, it's sinful.[/quest]

Here's what I got out of this:

1) Hate is good, except when it's bad.
2) some people deserve to be bated, unless they don't.
3) War is Peace; 2 and 2 is 5.

[quote]No, but if I started saying' "You're poetry sucks, mine is better" then that would be completely unreasonable.

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH! (Sound of my point going over your head)
Showing 271-285 of 362