ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

393 163577
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 393 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

known to the Europeans

that say's enough i think.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I think you misunderstood me. I meant the known world at the time, not the entire world.

No..I understood you. But my point of it didn't have most of the entire known world..and only one of those factions were seen as prominent (hence why French and Indian War is considered by some to be a World War, because many of the factions involved were quite prominent)
sadgoth
sadgoth
3 posts
Jester

remember that WW1 was known as the Great War the first time ww1 and ww2 were ever used as descriptive terms was in 1939 to describe the last and concurrent conflict by time magazine. So any argument about the worthiness of others is irrelevant since it was a MARKETING gimmick not an actual factual undertaking. That isn't drawing away from the hideousness of all wars or denying the fact that the two world wars were anything less than global conflicts, or that others may be just as worthy of that status, or that even we shouldnt use the phrase at all (if it helps educate it can only be a good thing). i just felt the need to try and put things in perspective

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

The government has been trying to get a war going for YEARS. They tried Russia, China, and currently Korea. They just wan us nuked so we will be easier to control, being a smaller population.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I believe that World War III will either happen in the Middle East, or the Korean pennisula.

NK is unable to start a world war.
ME is to divided to start a world war.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Are you so sure?

yes, there will be war in only 2 or 3 places. not all over the world.

Also North Korea could use a nuke and take a stab at the U.S. this may allow other smaller nations that have something against the U.S. to go against the U.S.

let us hope so, maybe 1 day they stop policing the world then.
but then again, this is still no world war yet.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

ow and NK can't hit mainland usa anyway.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Policeing? Friend, with the much critic i have against USA, without them you werr propebly be still under nazi regiem, or russian one. Without them, korea was "united" under the north. Without them, Afganistan could be fully controled by al-quaida and taliban. South vietnam begged for help from USA. Without them, i dont know what could happen in 1973 Yum-Kipur war in Israel.

So yea, USA act as "the Police of the world". But what can i say? Im glad they do so. Do you prefer south korea will defened themselves? That the afganic scolars and democracy suppoters will fight for themselves?

USA help all around the world. And take the critic for it from hypocrats anti-war belivers like you, who saw too many "good rebels bad empire" movies. Its nice to joke about USA, but im sorry to tell you that in some places around the world there are WARS! Maybe you in the netherlands forget what it is, but wher i live there is still hostility between most of our neighbores. Same with south korea, democratic afganistan, iraq, and so many other places which need USA help to drive off zealots who want to rule with there twisted ways. Sometimes its communism, sometimes its religion zealots, but USA is always there to try to stop ot. Yea, not always.

And arean we quit mad about the fact they joinef WW2 so late? And the WW1 too?

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

.Policeing? Friend, with the much critic i have against USA, without them you werr propebly be still under nazi regiem, or russian one. Without them, korea was "united" under the north. Without them, Afganistan could be fully controled by al-quaida and taliban. South vietnam begged for help from USA. Without them, i dont know what could happen in 1973 Yum-Kipur war in Israel.
So yea, USA act as "the Police of the world". But what can i say? Im glad they do so. Do you prefer south korea will defened themselves? That the afganic scolars and democracy suppoters will fight for themselves?
USA help all around the world. And take the critic for it from hypocrats anti-war belivers like you, who saw too many "good rebels bad empire" movies. Its nice to joke about USA, but im sorry to tell you that in some places around the world there are WARS! Maybe you in the netherlands forget what it is, but wher i live there is still hostility between most of our neighbores. Same with south korea, democratic afganistan, iraq, and so many other places which need USA help to drive off zealots who want to rule with there twisted ways. Sometimes its communism, sometimes its religion zealots, but USA is always there to try to stop ot. Yea, not always.
And arean we quit mad about the fact they joinef WW2 so late? And the WW1 too?

MURRIIIKKKKAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I think radical countries will keep attacking the U.S. and Israel, then right when America in being strangled by obamacare and economic hard times (produced by obamacare) we will be attacked by somebody, not sure by whom but somebodyâ¦.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

maybe 1 day they stop policing the world then

Oh yes. The hands-off approach is working so well with Syria.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

That's not your mess to clean
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

USA help all around the world. And take the critic for it from hypocrats anti-war belivers like you, who saw too many "good rebels bad empire" movies. Its nice to joke about USA, but im sorry to tell you that in some places around the world there are WARS! Maybe you in the netherlands forget what it is, but wher i live there is still hostility between most of our neighbores.

You are talking aboot one of the major reasons america is hated.
Like helping the oppressor youknow.
Just like in South America.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Anyway, I think radical countries will keep attacking the U.S. and Israel, then right when America in being strangled by obamacare and economic hard times (produced by obamacare) we will be attacked by somebody, not sure by whom but somebodyâ¦.

If you think your economy is being strangled by something that was passed just 2 years ago, when your economy tanked for the past 5 years, with signs of economic decay festering decades ago, get your brain checked.

Oh yes! Iraq, Vietnam, Cuba and Afghanistan have still not proved anything.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Are you so sure? Thats like saying the Balkans in WWI were to divided to start a World War. Also North Korea could use a nuke and take a stab at the U.S. this may allow other smaller nations that have something against the U.S. to go against the U.S.

The Balkans was a spark. Geo-politics and the upsetting of the balance of power caused WWI.

Sure, NK can bomb the US! (If, an important caveat, its missile can reach that far, which it has boasted, but most certainly can't). Who will go to war with it? Not even China, which only wants to grow its economy and has enough internal problems. Would Syria and Iran (presumably one of those ''smaller nations&quot help it? No. They stand nothing absolutely to gain, nor do they have military alliances with NK.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

usa said about a year ago they wanted to go help. the problem however is that no1 knows who to help. both sides are just as right and wrong at the same time. in libya they came to the senses that handing out free guns is not the right way.
Showing 76-90 of 393