Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

NCAA March Madness 2013

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 4:17pm

HancockDangerous

HancockDangerous

3 posts

I'm just curious, for all of u bracketologists out there, who's ur champion this year? And why?

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 8:46pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

I really don't know. I was saying Duke but they lost to Maryland which shocked me. Still saying Duke but I would not be shocked if a team from the Big 10 won.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 9:22pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Since the official field hasn't come out yet, I'm not naming my predictions until I'm sure all the teams are right where I want them :)

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 6:11pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

No one here cares about March Madness? o.O Sorry for the double post, but it shouldn't be one!

I have Marquette in the final four... I have to say I'm rethinking that decision now, although they somehow beat Davidson! :P

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 8:51pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

Over rated!!!!!!! I am doing OK. The only 2 loses I have was Oregon winning and Pitt losing.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 5:42pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I've been doing well (as usual, as Daleks can attest to lol) so far. I only have five losses so far, even though I did had Wisconsin in the elite eight :(

My bracket:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2013-03-22at53850PM_zps5a166dab.png

Now if Gonzaga loses (which is probable), Ohio state basically has a cakewalk to the final four!

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 5:45pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Iowa State and Wisconsin are out so I'm done for the season. =/

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 5:53pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

How much do you follow basketball soccer? Cause I think you are dead on the East and South. Already hurting in the West but I am just as bad.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 8:02am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

How much do you follow basketball soccer? Cause I think you are dead on the East and South. Already hurting in the West but I am just as bad.

I just watch all the conference tournaments along with all the OSU games and the occasional extra game along the way.

Iowa State and Wisconsin are out so I'm done for the season. =/

Iowa Sate is still in...

With another good round yesterday, I'm tied for 652nd overall on ESPN! I'm in the 100.0 percentile ahah! Now that Gonzaga lost, pretty much the best bracket anyone can have for the West is the one I have now with OSU coming out, so I'm feeling good.

Although that Marquette-Butler game was super intense. Marquette, you're killing me!

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:29pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Iowa Sate is still in...

Not for long, which is what I meant. :P

Reply to NCAA March Madness 2013

You must be logged in to post a reply!