Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Steubenville

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 12:45pm

Getoffmydangle

Getoffmydangle

148 posts

Yeah right, quote me a hate site

Says the guy spewing hate:

Just few pathetic dissenters, will be dealt swiftly

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 8:53pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Says the guy spewing hate:

Just few pathetic dissenters, will be dealt swiftly

Pathetic as in 
"The blind, old dog was a pathetic sight"

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 12:54am

Kasic

Kasic

5,569 posts

Pathetic as in
"The blind, old dog was a pathetic sight"

You're missing the point. He wasn't saying you were spewing hate for calling someone pathetic. He was saying that you were for saying, 'will be dealt swiftly.'

however please try to refrain from imposing Western ideals on everyone.

I have an issue with this. The only ones imposing anything are those forcing women to wear conservative clothing in the name of rape prevention and modesty.

How are, 'Western ideals' of letting people do what they want, imposing anything on anyone? No one is stopping a woman from dressing conservatively if she wishes, but she's free to choose otherwise too. The only oppressors here are you.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 1:28pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

You're missing the point. He wasn't saying you were spewing hate for calling someone pathetic. He was saying that you were for saying, 'will be dealt swiftly.'

Well I just stated a fact when i posted

'will be dealt swiftly.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 1:05am

Getoffmydangle

Getoffmydangle

148 posts

Well I just stated a fact when i posted

'will be dealt swiftly.

Yes, thank you.  You are proving my point that regardless of cultural ideals, these women have objectively less freedom.  While doing your best http://www.buzzflash.com/analysis/04/09/images/02emperor350.jpg impression, you acknowledged the reality that women who try to drive an automobile will be punished for their crimes(?)... because they have less freedom.  My question is why are you on the empire's side?

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:10pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Yes, thank you.  You are proving my point that regardless of cultural ideals, these women have objectively less freedom.  While doing your best impression, you acknowledged the reality that women who try to drive an automobile will be punished for their crimes(?)... because they have less freedom.  My question is why are you on the empire's side?

May be because I lost my wife to pregnancy and mentor chopped off my limbs.
Other than them being lousy drivers I have no objection to it.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:18pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

How are, 'Western ideals' of letting people do what they want, imposing anything on anyone? No one is stopping a woman from dressing conservatively if she wishes, but she's free to choose otherwise too. The only oppressors here are you.

Your act of telling people to give other people freedom is an act of imposing in
itself, I really hate it when westerners voice their  opposition to our culture and beliefs, as I don\\t criticize their's although i don't like it much

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:22pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

Your act of telling people to give other people freedom is an act of imposing in
itself,

How dare you impose this freedom on us!

...I need to go smash my head against something now.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:48pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/walid-shoe … he-saudis/

While we're on the subject of culture and rape...

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 12:52am

Kasic

Kasic

5,569 posts

itself,

Uh, no, sorry. It's not. You can still do whatever it is your beliefs tell you to do, while those who don't agree can do what they want.

Imposing freedom = Oxymoron.

Reply to Steubenville

You must be logged in to post a reply!