ForumsWEPR[necro] world ending dec 21, 2012?

738 142500
LastT0mat0
LastT0mat0
6 posts
Nomad

i personal dont believe it but many groups have predicted it ex: mayans,hopi indians,the bible St Malachy predicted the world will end with the 112th pope; pope bendict is our 111th pope. Why would all these people predict the same date?

• 738 Replies
ralphaturtle
ralphaturtle
34 posts
Nomad

so many other ppl have made predictions about this water makes this 1 true

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

All this talk about the world ending is scaring me...

cosmo200100
cosmo200100
20 posts
Nomad

bogus the world won't end dec 21, 2012
just like 2k huh?

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I agree with Mac_MK, his second statement is very true. Also lots of people said we would die on 666 but once again nothing happened.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

look let me set this straight for you.Religously the christian bilbe says directly that we do not know when the world will end.Don't quote me on it, but that was what I was taught.My point is you can't lable a specific day that the world will end.There probably will be no signs of an apocolypes.The only thing about the y2k theory is that the year 2000 was the year president Bush was elected, and its all been going down hill from there.Other than that I remember someone on this thread mentioned a astroid hitting earth on the year 2014.Well heres a link to a website that can shead some light on what thats all about. here you go

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

where in the bible does it say that the world would end dec 21, 2012...?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Nowhere in the bible did it say that.It was a prediction from the mayans.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

crimsonblade55 now that is scary sh1t about the asteroid hitting earth but there's chances that it won't hit us but we got lots of nuclear warheads and other new nuclear bombs that can blow up that asteroid easily

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

well it could end at this date. but you know we will never know when god will end the world. who knows he might end it tomorrow. its gods choice

ironman09
ironman09
14 posts
Nomad

I do not think the world will end in 2012 December 21st

Sengarath
Sengarath
19 posts
Nomad

Just bullshit

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

maybe it can maybe it cant.............. you never know..............

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

truthfully, doubt that it will end on that day, just b/c the mayans said it would, because they couldn't possibly know what the future had in store for the world, and no one does.If it does end on that day then that is b/c god chose for it to be that way, but we may never know, and thats all there is to it.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

You probably won't believe me when I tell you this Well, I saw it on The History Channel and the program was called The Lost Book Of Nostradamous, and it actually showed footage of pictures, writing, etc, and it said every single picture or image that he made was actually a prediction, such as 9/11, he made a picture of two towers on fire, but is it true, those pictures are actually predictions to the future and also in the ending it said the world might end in 2012 or it will, but I think it was all fake, I think.

What do you think, is gonna happen or no

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well just because it showed two towers on fire doesn't necessarily mean they were the twin towers.The problem with all this is peoplee are getting worked up over something someone wrote hundreds of years ago.

Showing 46-60 of 738