ForumsSupport ForumHow many unactive accounts?

50 6687
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Okay so I went on to someones page and he had 0AP and his rank was #41,149 so there is like 60,000 people with 0AP on the site now thats just weird!

• 50 Replies
justinS
justinS
64 posts
Nomad

well i mean i dont know i mean inactive comments could be mistaken for somone who is away from a computer for a while.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

sal, where did u get that statistic? did you just pull it out of nowhere, or is there some method to figuring that?

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

we are talking about inactive accounts.... not comments

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Ah its not but I hate fake accounts!

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

How many unactive accounts?Thats what the topic is called!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

vVv Super Quote Post of Doom vVv

4/5 of our people inactive

Yeah. And 40% of all statistics and ratios are made up on the spot!? =o

we are talking about inactive accounts.... not comments

I think he got mixed up, if not, then HUH???

well i mean i dont know i mean inactive comments could be mistaken for somone who is away from a computer for a while.

There is a difference in what you and they(some of them at least), are talking about. The most obvious inactive-account giveaway is the 0 Armour Points deal, unless they're online, I think they should be considered inactive. However, maybe they signed up, but didn't do anything? So if it was decided to delete all these inactive accounts...either Armourgames Staff starts to put up the 'Joined Date's, unless Mods can see them already, then don't bother for the rest of the users I guess, or there can be a 'watch' set up for the accounts. Every account that goes under this, 'watch, is put under a computer survailencee or something, and if there is any activity for 2-5 days or something, then it gets deleted.
*Not all accounts mind you, I mean only the ones with 0 AP

While I think it's pretty pointless for this to be such a huge deal really, I guess it does kinda clutter and give us the 'TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!' idea, i think =>
redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

the correct grammer would be inactive so i will use that instead... ty king

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Yea whatever!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I don't think it should be a 2-5 day It should be 1-2 weeks. We have about 100k users on AG now, and we don't see much in the forums, I'm guessing most of them don't even know how to get to the community forums, but we see them post on the new games that come out.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Divine he means the ones with 0AP

Gra1995
Gra1995
18 posts
Nomad

haha im going to go on my rank,

IcyDragonSpiritX
IcyDragonSpiritX
22 posts
Nomad

That's a good idea for the future.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

haha not everyone is a flamer LOL

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

yeah for everyone who does not know what it means, a flamer ( here in germany ) is someone who is just ging on a game site for points and not for playing the games

IcyDragonSpiritX
IcyDragonSpiritX
22 posts
Nomad

Nope, apparently not everyone.

Showing 16-30 of 50