ForumsSupport ForumHow many unactive accounts?

50 6696
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Okay so I went on to someones page and he had 0AP and his rank was #41,149 so there is like 60,000 people with 0AP on the site now thats just weird!

• 50 Replies
TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

That meant he was tied with 0AP people. Also as far as I know, the number of overall players does not go down after a ban. Theres about 30,000 unactive players.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

theres 30,000 ACTIVE

70,000+ non active, i well if u go to other site, theres always a gap of empty accounts.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Also, most people make an account and forget their password OR they make it just to get themselves a referral.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Maybe they should bring in a rule many websites have. If inactive for say 3+ months, account is deleted. Even if they raised the amount of time, i bet alot of accounts would be deleted.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

There are many theories about why. You have to understand that in other sites there is also this problem, although this site shows population, therefore more noticeable.

NOBODY WILL DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS ONLY A MINOR PROBLEM AND NOTHING TO WATE THEIR TIME ABOUT!!!

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well it can just get really annoying with all the unactive accounts!

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

i really think there should be a delete butten

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

I think that within a month of joining if you have not being on your account is deletd(unless your away somewhere ect)

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

say whatever you want, its not a big deal at all? how is it annoying. Is the number 100,000 scaring you?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Not exactly, what can we do about it?

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Theres allot of people. And it's not a big deal. Ban this, it's pointless spam.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

why does it matter if the accounts are in active

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

People do that for spammeing. Referraling mostly...

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

There should be a Delete Acc button on control panel, you type your password and then press ok twice and then bam its gone. But ya, type in the random stuff and you can find stuff.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

4/5 of our people inactive

Showing 1-15 of 50