Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Strike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

Posted Jun 8, '14 at 7:39am

pattybags

pattybags

1 post

The age was epic 1st and 2nd were epic. i wouldn't be suppressed if there is a SFH3 but the same guy can get a bit repudiative. what about Tower turning against his team! he was always shady to me he never speaks, no origin, no name said!

Posted Jun 10, '14 at 2:19pm

player_m

player_m

93 posts

Hmmm, the Globex Leader was the leader on SFH1 & 2, but it's really the real leader or the scientist is the real leader, making clones of himself and created the fat man clone, because it has red eyes in the game,

Conclusion:
The leader can be the scientist making clones of the fat man

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 6:28am

Osama_1636

Osama_1636

1 post

wow "3" Thank you

Posted Jul 12, '14 at 3:47am

darkmatthijs22

darkmatthijs22

3 posts

ITS UOT!

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 9:39am

Washburn10

Washburn10

3 posts

So now Raze 3 is out, they only have that one game to make the two games even. SFH 3 needs too come out, yes. But will it, and if so, when? Well the answer is, for me, yes. We have a twist at the end of SFH 2 and that can bring many possibilities. But do we want the Heroes, yet again, to fight GlobeX? No, of course not. That would be too repetitive, and anyway, *SPOILER* if the scientist is controlled and he and other GlobeX have remade themselves, more advanced... they would be too powerful for the heroes. So, yes, SFH is extremely likely too come out, but like other users have explained, they need too fix the bugs on other SFH first. I mean, even the first one needs fixing! ~

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 1:30pm

grinder5789

grinder5789

1 post

It is safe to say that if there isn't an SFH3, even after that ending sequence in SFH2, then the SFH fans will storm Juice-Tin and AddisonR's houses and beat the crap out of them.

Posted Aug 1, '14 at 2:54pm

Katsumaninja36

Katsumaninja36

4 posts

I dunno if there is a SFH3 soon but I hope there is

Posted Aug 2, '14 at 10:52am

ShadowLolz

ShadowLolz

1 post

Didn't you ****in' see what happen at the end of SFH2? when GlobeX Leader was killed there an incoming call(forgot what name of the call is) and the Scientist said: So, the heroes won the battle, but the battle isn't over.Then the Scientist took of his glasses AND BAM hes eyes are red TOTALLY red and then some clone eyes showed up in the background understand what im sayin' Scientist is the new enemy and theres definetly gonna be SFH3!!! understand THERE WILL BE SFH3!!!!

Posted Aug 21, '14 at 9:15pm

acoga2

acoga2

2 posts

They are developing SFH3, but it's pretty different from the 1st and 2nd ones.
It involves a lot more running around and a lot less shooting, and they're thinking of only making it available on mobile...
Basically, it's a huge letdown.
They may have redesigned the mechanics since I last checked, but it's unlikely.

last edited Aug 21 2014 09:20 pm by acoga2

Posted Aug 21, '14 at 9:26pm

acoga2

acoga2

2 posts

*UPDATE* They already released SFH3! It's called SFH: Extraction, and it's a runner/shooter game that you can only get on mobile. http://armorgames.com/news/strike-force-heroes-extraction

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

You must be logged in to post a reply!