Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Strike Force Heroes 2 In-Depth Guide (By: Reton8)

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 5:56am

Darth_Sirov

Darth_Sirov

2 posts

Been reading the guides as I play, and they've been very helpful.

Want to add some things for General & Mercenary, the latter being my favorite.

With Mercenaries having the 2nd highest HP, they have good staying power. One of my favorite set up is using an auto-feeding Machinegun (I prefer Cerberus, great dmg, good accuracy and range), have Bloodlust as the killstreak and you practically cannot die against most shots (only way you'll die is with snipers or shotguns). Others go for stingers and Surge.

The General works almost like the Juggernaut with more crit and less hp. You can see where this is going when using shotguns... I use a KSG and have the auto-fire passive and I practically kill anything within my range, the crits adds to great effect.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 5:12pm

shonmon25

shonmon25

5 posts

The turrets are not that useful.

They might be semi-useful for modes like Capture the Flag or Domination, wether they are 1. Used as a shield, or 2.Defending a flag. But hey, it's just an opinion.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:03pm

SuperKruddKid

SuperKruddKid

26 posts

Hey guys, although I think most of what this guide has to say is true, the best way to level up your sniper is to play capture the flag on the factory level and stand on the barrel thing sniping into the enemies spawn zone. Try to make sure there is no Sniper with a bolt-action rifle unless you want a challenge. No matter what, they almost always become point leader. Try to make the level setting harder in order to stop your team from grabbing flags. This will result in your endless killing spree until you get bored and capture the flags. Note: make sure you look behind you when sniping and don't let anyone sneak up on you.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 3:51am

Reton8

Reton8

2,532 posts

======-Update SFH2IDGV 1.4-==============================

I have leveled all solider classes to level 50.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/Reton8/AG%20Image%20Uploads/SFH2Lvl50.png

======-Experience and Leveling Guide (SFH2IDGV 1.4)-==========

- Experience-gained-per-kill, in all modes, caps at 3 enemy levels higher than your soldier's current level.

(Example:
Your character is Level 1, The experience you gain caps at killing enemies level 4.
All enemies you kill above level 4 will only give 9 experience, the same as killing a level 4 enemy.

Your character is Level 2, The experience you gain caps at killing enemies level 5.
All enemies you kill above level 5 will only give 11 experience, the same as killing a level 5 enemy.

Your character is level 42, The experience you gain caps at killing enemies level 45. All enemies you kill above level 45 will only give 67 experience, the same as killing a level 45 enemy.)

- In any custom game mode, experience-gained-per-kill is NOT effected by the number of players or enemies.

- Experience-gained-per-kill is the same in all modes.

- Experience-gained-per-kill is the same for all solider classes in all modes (only your soldier's level can cause a cap as explained above.)

- The number of enemies does effect how much experience-gained-per-flag/zone-captured in Capture the Flag and Domination. More enemies = more experience-per-flag/zone-captured.

Experience-Gained-Per-Kill in All Custom Game Modes

Very Easy   (Recommend Level: 1 - 7)
Experience Range:         (5exp - 15exp)
Enemy Level Range:             lvl1 - lvl8)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl  1 =  5 exp     lvl  2 =  6 exp     lvl  3 =  8 exp     lvl  4 =  9 exp
lvl  5 = 11 exp     lvl  6 = 12 exp     lvl  7 = 13 exp     lvl  8 = 15 exp

Easy       (Recommend Level: 7 - 14)
Experience Range:   (15 exp - 25 exp)
Enemy Level Range:    (Lvl 8 - Lvl 22)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl  8 = 15 exp     lvl  9 = 16 exp     lvl 10 = 18 exp     lvl 11 = 19 exp
lvl 12 = 20 exp     lvl 13 = 22 exp     lvl 14 = 23 exp     lvl 15 = 25 exp

Normal    (Recommend Level: 14 - 21)
Experience Range:     (25 exp - 34 exp)
Enemy Level Range:       (lv l15 - lvl 22)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl 15 = 25 exp     lvl 16 = 26 exp     lvl 17 = 27 exp     lvl 18 = 29 exp
lvl 19 = 30 exp     lvl 20 = 32 exp     lvl 21 = 33 exp     lvl 22 = 34 exp

Hard      (Recommend Level: 21 - 28)
Experience Range:    (34 exp - 44 exp)
Enemy Level Range:      (lvl 22 - lvl 29)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl 22 = 34 exp     lvl 23 = 36 exp     lvl 24 = 37 exp     lvl 25 = 39 exp
lvl 26 = 40 exp     lvl 27 = 41 exp     lvl 28 = 43 exp     lvl 29 = 44 exp

Insane    (Recommend Level: 28 - 35)
Experience Range:     (44 exp - 54 exp)
Enemy Level Range:       (lvl 29 - lvl 36)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl 29 = 44 exp     lvl 30 = 46 exp     lvl 31 = 47 exp     lvl 32 = 48 exp
lvl 33 = 50 exp     lvl 34 = 51 exp     lvl 35 = 53 exp     lvl 36 = 54 exp

Unreal    (Recommend Level: 35 - 42)
Experience Range:     (54 exp - 64 exp)
Enemy Level Range:      (lvl 36 - lvl 43)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl 36 = 54 exp     lvl 37 = 55 exp     lvl 38 = 57 exp     lvl 39 = 58 exp
lvl 40 = 60 exp     lvl 41 = 61 exp     lvl 42 = 62 exp     lvl 43 = 64 exp

Nightmare (Recommend Level: 42 - 49)
Experience Range:        (64 exp - 74 exp)
Enemy Level Range:         (lvl 43 - lvl 50)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl 43 = 64 exp     lvl 44 = 65 exp     lvl 45 = 67 exp     lvl 46 = 68 exp
lvl 47 = 69 exp     lvl 48 = 71 exp     lvl 49 = 72 exp     lvl 50 = 74 exp

Impossible    (Recommend Level: 50)
Experience Range:                 (74 exp)
Level Range:                            (lvl 50)
                                Enemy Lvl & Exp/Kill:
lvl 50 = 74 exp                                             

======-In-Depth Guide Note (SFH2IDGV 1.4)-==================

There should be a big update coming soon.

Posted May 3, '13 at 2:33pm

tortureman

tortureman

3 posts

I disagree with a lot of what you say.

For example, many grenade launchers can bounce off floors, causing huge damage, on an even platform, just shoot down.

Second of all, you say armor cannot regenerate, that is a lie, there is an armor called oblisk(I forget how to spell) that regens REALLY quickly.

Please, if your going to create a guide, remove your own opinions, just because a certain item doesn't sound good to you, it may be great for people with better hand-eye coordination. However, some of your info is valid, I'd rate this guide 6.5/10.

Posted May 3, '13 at 6:59pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

too much bias

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:50pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,532 posts

Please, if your going to create a guide, remove your own opinions, just because a certain item doesn't sound good to you, it may be great for people with better hand-eye coordination. However, some of your info is valid, I'd rate this guide 6.5/10.

Please read the full guide before posting:

If you notice any errors in this guide, know of a better strategy, or have a strategy for something that is not discussed please feel free to post about it in the thread...

For example, many grenade launchers can bounce off floors, causing huge damage, on an even platform, just shoot down.

Grenade launchers have poor aim, and rarely do enough damage to one shot kill. They can do high damage, but they can easily be jumped over. Their range is poor, and they shoot in arcs making them harder to aim. They may also bounce of walls and cause you to damage yourself.
If you find them useful then by all means use them. I

Second of all, you say armor cannot regenerate, that is a lie, there is an armor called oblisk(I forget how to spell) that regens REALLY quickly.

It's Oobleck. The armour regenerates, but no faster than your health. It is also considerable weaker than the other armours. My highest rated Oobleck armour is 87.  My highest rated regular armour is 140. Thats a 53 point difference. In most instances you will either pick up more armour or die before the Oobleck armour is helpful.

If you are going to criticise a strategy please be constructive and put your reasons as to why you would use the grenade launcher (or a different method)  and what advantages it has. That way other users can see the all the different strategies and try them out. I also, have plans for an updated and better guide.

Posted May 4, '13 at 3:24am

bombslayer123

bombslayer123

14 posts

1.Sniper is the first class you should do lvl 50 on beucase he is the best killer and you can do all the challenges with him on normal easily he will be your best asset in deathmatches
2.Jugg should be the second because you need him to complete the special challenges in insane
3.Obleck is counted in sky9 as the best for survivability and efficiency
4.the defection strategy that you go on top all the time is a total lie the best strategy is going down then up kill everyone in your way but ignore them if they're not in your path use invisibility when retrieving the flag kill any new spawners then take the flag and run for your life I did 6 flag captures in defection on insane with that technique and if you're wondering 6 because my teammate defected when he got the flag -_-
5.You should take my advice because I completed everything on insane and have successfully filled my WHOLE storage with lvl 50 gold weps :D

Posted May 4, '13 at 3:39am

bombslayer123

bombslayer123

14 posts

I would post some pics but I don't know D:

Posted May 5, '13 at 2:58pm

Bladepet123

Bladepet123

3 posts

Um...yea, the Sniper is very useful with its range and damage sniper rifles. I don't recommend the SMG weapons for the Sniper. Keep an eye on new very good stat-wise weapons. Keep checking after each match to see the new equipment. I usually check [b]all the of the classes.

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 In-Depth Guide (By: Reton8)

You must be logged in to post a reply!