Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 11:25pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

I concentrate and close my eyes for a few seconds, taking deep breaths. I open my eyes and look like I am looking at something beyond the field around me. Suddenly a small bit of blue appears and quickly grows into a small vortex of lightning.
"One... Two..."
I seem to be losing concentration, and I attempt to regain it by pushing more energy into the vortex.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:16am

blk2860

blk2860

10,546 posts

I get to my dorm room and lay in bed. I set an alarm for me, a quiet one, but right by my here, to ring at 1:00 AM, and I try to go to sleep.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:06pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,243 posts

"They seem...interesting." I said to Alyssa before she walked away. Then I turned to Bunny and Uni hovering behind me. 'What do you think of her?' I asked them.
'She seems nice, and a little creepy.' piped up Bunny. Uni said nothing, but rested his head on my shoulder. 'I like her.' said Tink. 'And the troll is weird. He needs to brush his teeth.'
I laughed.
Then a loud siren went off, and I jumped. A student I didn't know was dragged out of a room. Probably to be 'terminated'.
One of the people making sure he didn't escape shouted, "It's dinner, haul your lazy butts down to the mess hall."
Great. I exhaled. 'Bunny, know where this mess hall is?'
Bunny leading the way, I went for dinner.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 7:40pm

Mordex

Mordex

485 posts

Desmond finishes scouting and hearing the annoucement over the radio headed towards the mess hall as he saw Alice and her pets as he called them and caught up with her and smiled "Hey, you headed to dinner too?" He said friendly "Great, At least we can sit together seeing that we don't really know each other." He suggests walking next to you. He then sees what looks like Alyssa just staring at Vladimir's Central Command Building with a dead-like stare. Desmond taps her shoulder as the both of you get close to her. "Alyssa. Alyssa! Hey, are you feeling alright?" He asks concerned and she shakes out of it almost as if she were in a trance "What? Sorry, it's just there is bad energy radiating from that place..." She turns around to meet us "It's probably nothing so let's go eat, shall we?" She asks meekly, wanting to change the subject

Dr. Richten walks around you watching your form and control and even though he sees you losing concentration he stands still "Do it now!" He commands firmly "Think of the flow of a river, your mother cooking your favorite dish." He says "Lighting is about feeling loose and calm and just let the energy flow through your body.." He instructs by demonstrating the propet form

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:45pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,546 posts

So, I suppose just tell me when my character wakes up. He doesn't feel hungry for dinner.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:52pm

Mordex

Mordex

485 posts

@blk Alright. On a side note, I really like your Shade Rpg. It's pretty good

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:52pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,243 posts

@blk- XD
@Mordex- My pets are invisible to everyone but me, I suppose I get that degree of privacy? :)

I sat at the table with Desmond and Alyssa and poked at the food. It's actually surprisingly good for a prison like this, with many choices. I suppose I was expecting gruel and bread, but still. Scones and tea, my favorite.
"So," I said eventually around a mouthful of scone, "What're we going to do?"

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:54pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,546 posts

@Mordex Thanks.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:00pm

Mordex

Mordex

485 posts

@StormWalker= i'll give you that, but there is a realm of magic where all the mystical creatures dwell and come from and will play a part later.

Desmond swallows a mouthful of food he just chewed "Well, if you feel up to it, me and Nicholas are going into the sub-level basement here. I did some exploring before I came here so I know where we can enter undetected. We are going to discuss our situation and decided if we should escape or investigate." he says keeping a low voice, not looking directly at you.

Alyssa listens to Desmond and knows they have to investigate. Something seems so very wrong here other than being treated like this. She was not leaving here until she found out Nexus Academy's secrets "What do you think Alice?" she asked meaning two things, can they be trusted to have the gift Alyssa can give them and what she thinks they should do.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:04pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

Rick wanders into the dining room, takes off his headphones, and sits down at the table. Without a moment of hesitation, he stuffs an entire scone into his mouth and then follows it with some tea straight from the teapot. After swallowing what would most likely choke a normal human being, he looks around the table and notices Alyssa sitting directly across from him. He then picks up what he thinks is a cloth napkin and wipes his mouth embarrassedly. His eyes don't leave Alyssa for the rest of the meal.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!