ForumsForum GamesArcana Academy

181 37637
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

The year is 2018 and through a tremendous accident, the world of magic was unveiled for the human race. Governments all around the world out of fear of their power, created separate housing and special schools that they are shipped to right after their 18th birthday to learn how to control their powers completely. It doesn't help that there is a small group of worldwide rebels who fight for freedom for all of the arcane. There is also a group of mages loyal to the governments and run the school and the towns thus granting them special privileges. The School is a enormous complex almost large enough to be called a city, it teaches every arcane novice from every part of the world. You are a child with the arcane gift and today is going to be your first day at your
new home for the next few years....

Character Info
Name:
Male or Female
Bio:
Description:

If you wish to be a teacher, ask and I may approve..
You can have two characters if you can handle it

My two:
Name: Headmaster Vladimir Stokonov
Male
Bio: Vladimir was taught magic from his mother in the bustling city of Moscow where his family kept low. He spent many years in the military and almost made it to general when the incident happened. Seeing his loyalty to his country and willingness to follow orders. He was a prime candidate for headmaster.
Description: He has black hair with several streaks of gray. Despite his age he is in good shape and stands at a hefty 6' 3" With brown eyes. A large scar goes from his right cheek down his neck. He is kind despite his rough exterior but strict like his military training. His students wear uniforms that reflect his military background.

Name: Desmond Smythe
Male
Bio: Desmond was born in the lower parts of his neighborhood and had ro fend fornhimself after his parents mysteriously died. He knew one day he would have to leave for the academy like all th others had to. He had a bad feeling about the entire idea. He worked where he could until his 18th birthday when soldiers came to his door and without warning, took him away.
Description: He is a loner by choice. He has arcane potenial as he parents told him once. He stands 6' 2" with blue eyes and has a muscular build from his physical training. He is a free and often rebellious spirit.

It can start as soon as the first person joins up and there are no late submissions

• 181 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Void: I find Pentagram forgetting my mask in the haste and I actually feel anger as I appoarch her "What the HELL are you doing? You are looking for her right?" He paces back and forth then a wave of purple energy pulses from his head down to his black boots "Sorry about that, I..can't control myself sometimes." I say apologizing then I unwind"There is much I want to tell you but can't." I say in a low voice "Vladimir is the only one that can bring her back but we must be careful. With her Vladimir will take over the worlds I mean world." I try to correct myself

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Alice [Pentagram]: I stepped back a little, unnerved by Void's outburst and the fact he wasn't wearing that mask. Without the mask, he almost looked human. Heck, he almost looked like my brother's friend Reuben, who was an albino. "Worlds? You mean like the others?" I'd accidentally gone to one once, where all around me were bloody roses and a black sky and people struggling to escape....that had been a nightmare.
"What do you mean that ....Ivaya is the key to worlds? Can't we use her?" I feel bad talking about someone like she was a tool, but in this case it was neccessary.
Then the loudspeakers in each room announced "Lunch time is now. Go to the lunch room." I gave Void a steely glare. The trick with the purple energy and the rage had only shaken me slightly. "We'll discuss this later."
And I went out.
---
Erdely [Satan]- I sat down to lunch. Having floated through the walls, I was the first. Nothing on the table fitted my hunger -nothing was raw, and everything was cooked-I remembered the half-eaten brain in the basement, and decided to go get it. I was tired from spending the morning floating through the walls, so I decided to walk.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Void: I morph to the 18 year old version of myself and follow her to the lunch room "We will but for now I will go with you to lunch. I need company every now and then. My name real name is Zane by the way Alice." I say walking beside her, it felt strange to say my own name. I barely remembered it. I hadn't eaten anything in so long, too much to worry about. "Tell me something about you Alice, I talk too much." I say with a smile as I open the lunch room door for her. After that episode I need to calm down and take it easy. My only wish is one day I will finally be whole again but that dream died along with...wait, their Stone Henge is still here I believe. After this I will perform that ancient ritual to rid me of my demons.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

(Sorry about that)
Desmond[Pryo]: I applaud him with a smile "Nice trick, did Void teach you that?" I ask curiously mainly because I wanted to learn that as well "This free day is going pretty well don't you think?"

Vladimir: I walk with the leader of the Inquisitors, he and his team are standing by waiting to strike during the lunch "Is everything ready? Remember, hurt but don't kill." I say. They wouldn't be of any use then. The man wore a thick black suit almost resembling Void's but it had a layer of armor and he wore a thick helmet "Yes yes. The men are awaiting your word. This is my favorite day of the year. Teaching the younglings who is boss." He says enthusiastically and I nod "You never disappoint. Let them eat and relax then hit them half way through." I command as I watch him salute then leave to join his men "Ivaya, one day I will bring you back and you will not end up like your younger brother Valentin. Never have I seen such bloodlust so I put him down." He says to himself out loud a bit then sighs and walks further down the hall to the security room where he will watch the show

Alyssa[Spectre]: I open the basement door to find Desmond and Nicholas "Come on guys, it's time for lunch." I say motioned with my hand to come on. Alice was obsessed with that girl a little bit, maybe she will forget about as the days go by. I made sure to erase those seals, one of the teachers might sense so many seals in one place.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Chelsea: After helping Nick I sit down against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest, I haven't been in a situation like this before so I had no idea what to do "I can believe this is happening, why would he do this?" I almost cry out but then I put my head down into my knees "I want to go home." I quietly say

Desmond[Pyro]: I help Nicholas as soon as he teleports back, i try my best with healing magic but it's mediocre at best but then I see Alyssa holding her hands over him, eyes closed and humming as Nicholas's wounds began to heal immensely to the point where you could barely see them. I step away from him and sit on my chair "I'm sure void is ok. Good thing he gave you that scroll or else they wouldn't of made it."'I say lightly

Alyssa[Spectre]: My eyes widen as Nicholas comes back from getting Alice and Erdely. I rush over to him and kneel over him, placing my hand over him with closing my eyes and hum a song my mother taught. My mother taught me how to heal after my dog hurt it's leg. I do this for a bit before stopping to see how the wounds are and I smile "I'm glad you're still alive Tesla." I say smiling then stand back up. I realize the situation we're in, stuck down here until things clear up

Void: I dodge the first hail of bullet by teleporting "Go, run and stay in groups!" I yell as I block a magical attack. I run towards the ones blocking the door in blazing speed. I wind up my fist and punch one in the gut, lighting amplifying it as it connects and he keels over in pain and jump over one that goes for me, my fingers touch his temple and I turn him to fight for me. I laugh as i run straight in the wall and vanish into it in a puff of black smoke. I reappear in the basement by the door "That was different." I say as I take a seat on the steps, wiping blood off of my face and transform back into my black outfit but I had forgotten the mask. It was the blood of some of the students but it bothered me none since I've been drenched it a long time ago.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Void: My eyes widen at Lucien's story, how could I have missed one of his descendants. Does he know he had a uncle here once? I doubt he does. No one does. He met the same fate at his mother but far earlier in his life. I lean against the wall holding out my hand while as it's consumed by misshapen shadows until it forms as faces long since dead. I stare at if for a time, it is literaly a physcial memory of the people who I have seen die. There are too many to count. I do not pay attention to what they do. This world isn't mind to intereact, it's mine to save as it always has been.

Chelsea: I remain how I am as he speaks, what he says even make me feel worse. I slowly lift my head up and wipe a few tears that I had left go as I hear Nick "My code name? I guess Rose.." I say softly finally standing up. I was done crying and moping already, my father always yelled at me for doing it "Spell? I can't even use magic." I say then that Alyssa girl come over to Lucien then me with a small smile "Here you go, I almost forgot." she says lightly. It hurt a little but now I can feel my magic again and it is comforting

Alyssa: I feel sorrow for Lucien. I sort of get how he must of felt or feels. When I was young and out playing in the yard, The magic police came to my house and burned it, knowing my parents were inside. They had no chance to get out alive. I watched from afar as my dad carried my charred mom out of the front door only to be shot down like dogs. I listen to Chelsea and I realize I still need to give them the resistance as I did the rest. I walk over to Lucien and hold his hand for a bit, then over to Chelsea "Here you go, I almost forgot." i say as I grab her hand then let go, releasing the restrictions from them both

Desmond[Pyro]: I feel bad for the guy, I really do but now it not the time to dwell on it as I listen to them talk the hear what Tesla say with a smile "I was wondering when you were going to show me that trick." I say eagerly "We could all benefit from it now that Vladimir has stepped up his game." I comment

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Alice [Pentagram]- They're all standing by the blackboard, maybe discussing things. Mint Bunny and Tink are flitting around my head anxiously. And my head hurts...I don't remember what happened, but there's a scorching pain along my temple, I think I was hit with something... Maybe it's a tranq of some sort, because my knees feel weird, and I have to sit down in more of a collapse than a deliberate action. And there's something warm on my neck that I don't want to look at -I can't be hurt, I just can't- and I'm tired. There was something Void-Zane?- had said, something I should've told the others about what's her name, but it's too dark, and I feel too weird.
------
Erdely [Satan] - I'm perfectly fine. Everyone is in a bit of panic mode, but I've never cared. Death isn't new to me. While they're all talking in frantic low voices, I'm looking for the remains of that brain. If I can't eat it -maybe they get moldy over time- I can still throw it at someone.
What had Void said about the amount of damage I could do? I'd forgotten, my head full of bloody fantasies. I wasn't exactly grateful to what's-his-face -I still wanted to kill- but if I went up there alone, I'd be able to score my own kills. He'd shouted something, what was it -Mro Vras- so I think it in my head, whispering under my breath, and then -
I'm somewhere else entirely. I don't know where, and I remember my ghosting skills from the morning. I recast the spell -small groan of energy depletion- and poke my face through the wall.
Three lone gunmen. Perfect.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Void: I look up at him coldly "I have made too many sacrifices Tesla that one day I might tell you. I am not going to let this world die as the others did, this one has a chance I have not seen in quite awhile. I am not human, know that face, I am indeed a ghost of a person traveling across worlds in attempt to find solace." I say my emotion not changing at all my features young but there was scaring that was not physical. I am human but husk of one more so. "Leave me be. I am your mentor. It's best if we are not friends for my sake." I say finally

Chelsea[Rose]: I listen to Void speak and my eyes go wide. He spoke of other worlds that were destroyed? It was a little confusing. I walk over to my chair and sit down looking a little sick

Desmond[Pryo]: My head turns to Void, he must be from another dimension is sounded like, but it that were true, where was our Void?

Alyssa[Spectre]: I can resist arcanite? i didn't know what that was until just now. Void sounded a lot like a superhuman to me and a danger to us

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

The gun men fire at Erdely the moment after she appears, they form a line and send a combined energy blast at her at a fast speed directed towards her chest

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Alice[Pentagram]: .....*unconsciousness*
---
Erdely[Satan]-The gunners fire at me, and since I'm still ghosty, the bullets shoot right through me with an unpleasant tingling sensation. Seeing this, one barks out an order and they reload, with bullets that glow electric blue and fizz. It takes them a while, however, and one doesn't, spraying the bullets that pass through my incorpereal form as if to keep me back. I twist his neck sharply and vanish through the floor as glow-worm-blue bullets tear through the space I just was in.
One hits my arm, slowed by the mass of wood and carpet. It stings, and delivers a small shock.
Magic bullets? Naughty.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

One gunmanyells "Bring in the Reaper, we got a tricky one here." He says and a guy in a sleek black suit that covered his entire boy with a helmet to match. His hand hold purple electric pulses and a sword in the other (He can sense you) and walks around manically "Come out kitty and play..." He says in a creepy voice than followed by laughter

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Erdely[Satan]- They've got someone else, a cackling man who reminds me a lot of my geamÄn. But my geamÄn was dead, I killed him as he asked me to, with demons streaming from his orifices. This man couldn't be stronger than my geamÄn, because geamÄn wasn't from this dimension, and this man so obviously was it was almost laughable. However, I didn't trust the sword or the pulses, and he could still damage me.
Almost on cue, something gloopy and purple, a cracking ball of electricity shot past me, and a tentantcle snatched at my leg, like a burn. Mro Vras, and I'm away from the angry purple ball, a bit more tired, but still just as nimble.
"You can't catch me~" I taunted, ghostlike. "I'm a diavol from teren coÈmar, and I'm here to kill you~" My voice comes from a different wall each time, and the non-pulsing gunners turn around nervously. I have to say, I'm impressed with the nerve of this reaper. Even when I shoot out of the ground, sink my teeth into one of the gunners as he wildly yanks the trigger -I blocked it, stupid human, I can be careful- the pulsing man doesn't twitch.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Void: I rush over by Alice's side and notice her neck, there's blooding all around the back of it. This is a poison created by liquid Arcanite, which is newr impossible to make, and it's very deadly and almost always fatal to people like us. Magic can not help her. I lean down and suck the poison out. It barely bothers me and I pick her up and carry her over to her a table and lay her down. Alice has always had a special place in my mind throughout each dimension. I will not grow so attached this time to avoid further tragic events.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Alice[Pentagram]: In the darkness behind me eyes, something a deep, nearly invisible burgundy color appears. It flowers and twirls, and then it goes away again and I'm left to float in unconsciousness.
--
Erdely[Satan]: You haven't made an update to the fight scene yet.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

The reaper keeps his guard "I am not afraid of Heretic such as yourself" he says crazily "If this foolish nonsense does not stop, then I shall make you." He says angrily then charges you, sweeping you legs out from under you, he nails you in your gut with a strike, holding his pulsing sword inches from your head "Lasts Words?" He chuckles manically. One gunman is running away but not screaming in fear, more like determined to get to someone

Void: I watch over Alice then seeing her not wake worries me show is decide to enter her mind, forcing her to enter thr world of my mine. I feel her appear, my back it turned to her "Alice, don't be alarmed. It is me and not a figment of your imagination. I said we would finish out conversation and he we shall. Your mind should be stable enough. That blood soaked world was my home. My true name is Valentin and Vladimir is my father in that world as in all the others. The void in his world is dead. I am the only to survive across every dimension. Ivaya will allow Vladimir to summon creatures that will help him take over thee world, killing millions. No one survives. You have always been the one I trusted most in each world so this is why I tell you this. Any questions I am happy to answer." I say in a ghost-like tone

Showing 106-120 of 181