ForumsGamesDS vs PSP

781 122769
lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what is the best Nintendo DS lite or Psp?

• 781 Replies
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

DS is alright, but honestly the games for it are boring. I prefer a PSP because you can have music, video, games, photos. You get more bang for your buck. DS is truly for young kids.

Kendu10
Kendu10
201 posts
Nomad

Psp,because i have played only psp.:/

tomo94
tomo94
2 posts
Nomad

i think psp

dronlord
dronlord
33 posts
Nomad

ds is greaty

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Not quite that simple. Each has its own inner qualities. The psp offers great graphics and gameplay while the ds offers much better interactivity. One to think about however i would have to agree with the ds on this one. PS. Please use equal thinking, that way well all come up with a reasonable answer.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

uhh...ok,the ds is not REALLY interactive..pointing a lil' pen around doesn't really let u interact much,and the graphics aren't very good..and no internet,music,pics. or movies..so psp..
P.S.use odvious thinking,unless u completely adore the games 4 the ds...the psp is better..

iShikamaru
iShikamaru
32 posts
Peasant

Hmm... If I had not played a PSP, and had no clue about the internet capabilities, I would say DS hands-down...

They both have excellent qualities, and nobody can say either of them sucks...

PSP has Web access, music, games, etc, while the DS is games only... But the PSP is more expensive
The DS only has games, but it's got a touch screen, and it's made by Nintendo.(Making it awesome alone, just look at the N64) Not to mention GBA games.

UGH!! I hate having to choose, but I say DS, then PSP is very, very close.

hackzor616
hackzor616
11 posts
Nomad

i say psp

zellos94
zellos94
10 posts
Nomad

No question about it, DS

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

The Nintendo DS and Playstation Portable are both good.The good things about the DS is the touch screen and games.The good things about the Playstation Portable is that you can watch music videos and the games are more life-like(real).

Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
16 posts
Nomad

I disagree with everyone who said DS is better. PSP is better. It's got much better games and graphics. It also looks a lot better than the DS.

Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
16 posts
Nomad

I'm not sying DS is bad, I like them both, just PSP is better.

thatguy18
thatguy18
1 posts
Nomad

DS all the way. PSP has more features such as music and movie watching, more realistic looking graphics, and many other things. But the DS has a larger variety of games and they use the touch screen to make things interesting. But that's just my opinion.

allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

PSP

simpleton
simpleton
11 posts
Nomad

PSP

Showing 76-90 of 781