ForumsPopular MediaMichael Jackson's Skin?

29 6626
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

People think he is a horrible person and that he made his skin white for no reason but he didn't.
Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in the early 1980s, his skin gradually grew paler. This change gained widespread media coverage, including rumors that Jackson was bleaching his skin. However, in the early 1980s, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus, the latter of which is potentially lethal but is in remission in Jackson's case. Both conditions make Jackson sensitive to overexposure to sunlight, which can cause his lupus condition to reawaken.[113] Jackson first spoke publicly about vitiligo in a 1993 interview with Oprah Winfrey. To treat both these conditions Jackson uses Solaquin, Retin A and Benoquin. He must also have hydroxychloroquin injected directly into his scalp regularly. Ironically, the treatments he uses for his condition further lightens his skin tone, and with the application of pancake makeup to even out his skin tone, he can appear very pale. Also his face therned white and so did his whole body.

• 29 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I have found and copy pasted this from wekipedia, it's very interesting.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I have heard this elsewhere, but in the future would you mind using more reliable sources. Thanks. Also your not fooling anyone that you are just bumping your topic, haha.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Ahh, I just noticed something. Is it me or does this forum say, Movies and Music. A topic about a retired pop singer and his skin condition may seem like this should be here. But judging by the fact that this has nothing to do with music or movies in particular, this seems like it would be suited better in the Tavern.

That's just me though.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

ive heard it before as well... its starting to become more common knowledge now with all the discussion about it (i believe it was also a special on like Oprah, or some talk show of that nature)

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Give Michael Jackson a break his been torchered enough

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

he is a awsome man i will bbe sad when he dies

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah , he sold the worlds most album,and it was thriller

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

well, he was had plastic surgery he admits that, and anyone can put whatever they want on wikipedia, but if thats true, then i geuss everyone else is wrong about him. just a question, why were you searching micheal jackson on wikipedia?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Ya, hes taken a bad enough beating from south park. lol
I thought he had surgery to make his skin black but the doctor did it white and then he sued the doctor for money?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yeah that south park episode was harsh (but funny)

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Micheal Jackson is just dumb. but for some reasonm ppl actually like him...

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

i don't like MJ. he got a skin change...and he wears make-up!!! also, his songs are horrible!!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Yeah i cant believe that people thought he was cool

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

ugh from black to whack. It is really disgusting.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Michael Jackson is a reatrd for getting any surgery( if he really did) at all like his nose and stuff, and his music sucks anyway, and this post should be in the tavern

Showing 1-15 of 29