ForumsPopular MediaMichael Jackson's Skin?

29 6632
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

People think he is a horrible person and that he made his skin white for no reason but he didn't.
Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in the early 1980s, his skin gradually grew paler. This change gained widespread media coverage, including rumors that Jackson was bleaching his skin. However, in the early 1980s, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus, the latter of which is potentially lethal but is in remission in Jackson's case. Both conditions make Jackson sensitive to overexposure to sunlight, which can cause his lupus condition to reawaken.[113] Jackson first spoke publicly about vitiligo in a 1993 interview with Oprah Winfrey. To treat both these conditions Jackson uses Solaquin, Retin A and Benoquin. He must also have hydroxychloroquin injected directly into his scalp regularly. Ironically, the treatments he uses for his condition further lightens his skin tone, and with the application of pancake makeup to even out his skin tone, he can appear very pale. Also his face therned white and so did his whole body.

• 29 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

He is the king and LEGEND!

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson said that the only plastic he had done was on his nose after an accident. Personally I find that to be a bit far fetched. I like MJ's work. He is one of the best dancers to ever come around. He is an extremely talented man but the whole MJ thing is a bit touchy.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

He is the king and LEGEND!

Thats right his accomplishments are high and his music was great, even i dont like his music

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I have to say that Micheal Jackson WAS talented in his earlier days, but that still doesn't put him off the hook for the "other" things he's done.

Besides, there could be some use for his skin. Like the arctic hare, he could easily blend in with the tundra, making it the place he could go to escape the Paparazzi. Or into a salt cave. Either would do.

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

guys stop baggin on MJ, yesterday I told Danstanta that I respect him and he has some serious guts saying that one of the most hated person is his hero, and then he told me the true story. I still believe that he did those things to those children, but he made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. And who gives a damn if he's gay? Or bi, or straight? Is it any of our business? No, it's not. And even if he is, who cares? He's still a person. We all bleed the same color, we all have hopes dreams and our own personal demons, we're all people regardless of our mistakes, our color of skin. anything. An about his nose, SO?? A LOT of people get plastic surgery, but he's just someone that got a lot of attention for it.

kirkus333
kirkus333
118 posts
Nomad

horrible person i dont care what you say
it will change the way you think about him if you watch katt willaims the pimp cronicals watch that!!!!
Michael is a gay person

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

I don't really care if he's the king of pop or if he's thought to have raped someone. To me, he's just another retro pop star who hasn't been making new songs.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, he is the legend and the person who sold the most album in the world. THRILLER!!!

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

He was good as a signer, but as I person I do not like him. I do not know him personally, nor would I want to.

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

he has some good songs and i think there ok but they where from the past and i dont like him now

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

I don't like how he looks but he's an OK singer.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

I have one word to describe his skin and everything else about him:

CREEPY

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

That's kinda sad.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

alright first of all. this thread doesnt really have any significance in the movies/music forum. also wikipedia is monitored by the government so not all information can be trusted. also, im not fond of him as he's not a good singer and all that scandal about him touching children, but the thread is about his skin condition, so why are people going on about these other issues.

Showing 16-29 of 29