Forums

ForumsQuests

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Quests

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 8:22pm

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

@killer2000:

I cant kill the glitch - i opened the door with the right switches but i have no key to the copper block!!

I was having the same problem, so I had to search the whole map again to find the key. Finally found it on a table in the rare items shop in Whitefall Town.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 2:22am

Rogue_Art

Rogue_Art

6 posts

How do I open the door for the "Glitch."

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 10:23am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,214 posts

The factory has 10 switches, 5 of them must be off (red) 5 on (green), the 5 on (green) are 2, 3, 6, 9, 10 (II, III, VI, IX, X), if you set then so the door opened, you can reach 3 of the chests without harm, only the one in the top left let you run into the glitch.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 1:02pm

scieszont

scieszont

1 post

to get to the lost ruin The lost ruins find the scrol that just says a bunch of directoins then go in those directions in the part with the sign in the middle

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 1:43pm

filip1

filip1

2 posts

@badora the hidden ruins are above northwood village there is a farm, there are leaves at the top.go through them.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 4:41pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't do the "Death Penalty". I'm killing them with a death attack and nothing happens!! Can somebody help me?

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 6:06pm

sharebear00

sharebear00

2 posts

Finding and fighting the glitch:

First, HINTS:
-- The metal door in between those 2 doors gives you a hint (look at the roman numerals...)
-- When fighting, scan and look at the buffs of the enemy...looks like you won't be able to attack it with any attack that has a specific damage type! (another HINT: Natz has a very useful spell for this battle)

If don't like to post spoilers/answers here... if you still can't figure it out, google it - i'm sure you will find it :P

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 6:47pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,214 posts

looks like you won't be able to attack it with any attack that has a specific damage type!

Well, lets splitting hairs, but "normal dmg" is physical dmg... also a specific type of dmg (let me spoiler it... Matt is very handy here^^), and Natz "neutral magic"-skill can also count as specific^^

So in total the game have (afaik) twelve specific dmg types, eleven magic + physical.

Nother hint on top, make sure you cwipe out the smaler glitches, otherwise the fight can be... complicated^^

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 7:20pm

DJEclipse

DJEclipse

2 posts

How in the world do we defeat the glitch? and how were we supposed to figure that out?

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 9:17pm

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

How in the world do we defeat the glitch?

If you read the previous posts, you would have an idea on how to defeat it. Yahel posted:

-Learn Matt's limit break "Ragnarok"
-Enter a combat with his limit break ready and of course cast it
-Use item called "Chilli Suace" and FILL UP HIS Limit Break again.

You can kill it in like 2-3 attacks ( depends on your level, strength and Critical hit LUCK )

Spreezy also stated:

Fighting it just requires non-elemental damage, I used the chainsaw blade on Matt, eagle eye bow on Anna and Natalie's star spells.

Reply to Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!