Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Colony Leaderboard

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 11:58pm

royalguy

royalguy

92 posts

Not bad rappy123 I have come up with something a little different that I think people will agree with for the most part. Continuity was determined ineligible due to nonactivity.

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude22
7. chessmaster102

I believe this is sealed unless enough of you think clausse should be here. I am not sure. Please tell me.

8. DesertFang       this is up for debate though
9. Pillola
10. hezdog          up for debate
11. Kilean             I heard a huge amount for kilean I have seen him but never played him
12. NullOfPower

for 13. 14. 15. 16.  it sounds like is between FascistCorps, dashman123, clausse   and possibly me royalguy? vote for us with a reason and last time you saw us play thank you.

I have heard good things about clausse though, should he be higher?

As always thank you for your talk in the lobby helping me sort this out, and thank you for your patience.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 12:02am

trying

trying

436 posts

um Miami isn't active is he? I know there's an imposter around.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 12:24am

royalguy

royalguy

92 posts

He is active  I played him in early March.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 12:51am

fission21

fission21

4 posts

dude clausse iz #1

cause he can even 2 vs 1 normal cpu

he is best player in colony

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 7:30am

neophyte1994

neophyte1994

1 post

Hey man. What aboute me? :P Joke. U forgot clausse. Pillola. Hezdog. Thats all i think. :D

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 8:44am

royalguy

royalguy

92 posts

MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST READING MY FIRST POST'S RANKINGS WHICH ARE TOTALLY WRONG. THIS IS WHERE WE STAND AS OF NOW. I DIDN'T FORGET CLAUSSE I JUST DONT THINK HE IS OF THE CALIBER OF SOCCERDUDE.

Continuity was determined ineligible due to nonactivity.

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude2
7. chessmaster102

I believe this is sealed unless enough of you think clausse should be here. I am not sure. Please tell me. Clausse is gaining support to pass chessmaster but I don't think clausse is better than soccerdude2. You decide.

8. DesertFang       this is up for debate though
9. Pillola
10. hezdog          up for debate
11. Kilean             I heard a huge amount for kilean I have seen him but never played him
12. NullOfPower

for 13. 14. 15. 16.  it sounds like is between FascistCorps, dashman123, clausse   and possibly me royalguy? vote for us with a reason and last time you saw us play thank you.

I have heard good things about clausse though, should he be higher?

As always thank you for your talk in the lobby helping me sort this out, and thank you for your patience.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 8:54am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

-.-'

psst...

psst...

psst...

PSST!!!

I think one guy is missing.  I can't think of his name.  He hasn't played much, but he was the best micro-er.  Oh he always uses a forge style.  What was his name, I can't remember it's been too long.  Oh he even made many of the tactics used today.  I hope someone can figure out who he is, I have forgotten the name MYSELF.  I think I should be more detailed but he played for  three years at least, so it is hard to think of his vast achievements.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 8:57am

Clausse

Clausse

66 posts

Soy dont bother.. Im not even gonna try post anymore either this list is totally ruined and wrong  zing should be somewhere around 8 or so 1 should be pill 2 mba 3 soccer 4 me and 5 zachh 6 would be soy i think  7 capt corps and so on.. This list makes no scence :/

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:01am

Clausse

Clausse

66 posts

The people like NullofPower desertfang ,royal and dash shouldnt even be named and tdh would also be around nr 15 ugh.. And dont say im wrongive played this game longer than anyone and again pill should be around nr 1  or 2 ur wrong this will be my last comment scince there is no use even trying to make this list like this

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:28am

Scary_

Scary_

1 post

I think there should be an official ranking, which takes the wins/played information off the game for each player and compile it into one big one.

Reply to Colony Leaderboard

You must be logged in to post a reply!