ForumsSupport ForumHidden Forums?

43 7312
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I recently experienced a new glitch I believe, since I haven't seen anybody talking about it.

When I clicked on the games thread, I was taken to a forum that had no topics and the forums was called toys? I posted on it and it let me so I don't know what was happening.

If this has happened to anybody else, please let me know what is going on. Thanks.

• 43 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

wow weird i could find it >.< spookey

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

So carlie what was up with the toy 4um?

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

Forums about toys ? I doubt it. I've heard of worse glitches though. Oh well, take a screen shot

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Its just like the regualr forums, but its empty and named toys. It has been deleted.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It will live on in our hearts.

Futuro
Futuro
108 posts
Nomad

I think this Forum has been taking care of now that the moderators have seen it. But please tell me, how did it get there in the first place.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well I haven't noticed this glitch well it could be your browser or somethig!

Futuro
Futuro
108 posts
Nomad

KoS, maybe it is not his browser, but maybe it is yours. You could have the bad one. What if the Toy forum was of GamesofGondor and the mods/admins never took it off. Maybe the have hidden it, it could be something that we never have seen before until now.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

I don't think anyone else has ever reported this problem, as the links on the forums took them to their right places. It might just have been something glitchy put in.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

its gone now ive ppl looked thy would of seen the link someone pasted b4 it was [url=http://armorgames.com/community/forum/42]

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

I don't get it though, is it for every topic, because there is more than one hidden one, or is jut a specific one gone? The armorgames team might have removed it thanks to this topic...

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

I think a topic about this was created a few months ago, like sometime in spring. It's probably a glitch, or maybe it was a old forum idea that got removed.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

I think it's fixed now. It doesn't appear to work anymore.

Showing 31-43 of 43