Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Courage: 2
Understanding: 1
Knowledge: 1
Expression: 1
Diligence: 1
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

"..." He says nothing and backs into his room.
Your courage has increased.

TUTORIAL: PERSONALITY STATS
You can gain these by doing many different things, as such they are REQUIRED for many different things. These have been added to your character sheet.

You decide to go to sleep, as it's getting very late.
You awake in the front of the school again, covered in a deep fog you can barely see in. You stare at the body. Suddenly, something comes out of it. A dark aura. The body begins to move, and float towards you.
What do you do?

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots
As you wait for the pizza, you head outside to eat (a table in the front of the building) you hear a voice behind you.
There's a blond haired student looking at you in a funny sort of way.
"We're you at the school office this morning?"
You didn't see this person while you were there, but you decide to respond.

CHOICES:
"Yeah, I was."
"Can't say that I saw you there."
"I don't know what you are talking about."

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

You find some shops and one bowling alley, nothing else too interesting. You decide to head home. What do you do?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:19pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

I turn on the TV to watch the local news.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:42pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

Nothing is too intresting.. Wait, you see an interview about the finding of that body. The girl being interviewed you can't actully see, but she said she was freaked out the entire day and distracted by it.
Odd. What now?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:45pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

I head outside to check out the stores.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:14pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Ranged Weapons (i'll just shorten this.)
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

Step back and see what the hell it's about to do.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots
As you wait for the pizza, you head outside to eat (a table in the front of the building) you hear a voice behind you.

"Can't say that I saw you there." I say, "But yeah." So option 2 with a dash of option 1.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 6:23pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Ranged Weapons
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

The fog thickens and it looks like its ready to attack you,
before you know it, you hold a firearm in your hand-
(Insert epic battle song here)

I assume you can figure out the basics with attack and defend

PARTY:
Talow - 100%

COMMANDS:
Attack
Defend

TARGETS:
??? - 100%

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:
Courage: 1
Expression: 2

"Oh, well you didn't really look away." You feel slightly annoyed by him since his voice is very squeaky. "Well, If you are there, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

Your expression has increased.

You can view your personality stats on your character sheet.

After you finish up eating, its almost around 5:00 PM. Any last things to do outside?

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

One small mall. The rest are fairly generic.
However, an odd metalworks shop catches your eye.
Will you enter?

(If you don't, then you can specify what you will do after)

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 7:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:
Courage: 1
Expression: 2

I head back to my apartment. I sit on the couch and watch a bit of TV.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 8:45pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

I enter the odd metalwork.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 10:35pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Ranged Weapons
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

Considering a distaint lack of weapons... I use the defend command.

Reply to Persona: Infinity

You must be logged in to post a reply!