Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] shell shock games

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:22pm

bomber08

bomber08

4 posts

[b]when i try to play either of the shellshock games it doesnt login....ive tried from different computers different internet providers it still doesnt work.   someone please explain to me what it happening..its been going on for a week or 2 now.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:34pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,373 posts

Your best bet is to update your flash player. I was able to log in just fine.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:45pm

bomber08

bomber08

4 posts

i use google chrome shouldnt it update automatically?

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:47pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,373 posts

You misread my post. You thought I was referring to the browser when I was clearly referring to the flash player. Besides, I was able to log in with Google Chrome. If updating your flash player doesn't work, you should try a different browser.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:50pm

bomber08

bomber08

4 posts

doesnt work on different browsers either.  when i try updating adobe it says uptodate.  im not sure what is happening its never happened before.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 12:09pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Chrome automatically updates its Flash Player, so that isn't a problem. When you say login, do you mean you can't login to the game? I'm assuming that's a yes, but I can't really help you because I haven't ever heard of this problem before.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 6:31pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,351 posts

Administrator

Yes, I think we need a better idea of what the issue is.  What exactly happens, and what do you do to get that result? You can e-mail me directly with the problem at Ferret@ArmorGames.com

Reply to [Answered] shell shock games

You must be logged in to post a reply!