ForumsSupport ForumHTML Codes in Forum?

6 2302
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I want to make a post soon in the forums. I need to change the font so that it is a monospaced font and that way the tables I have made will line up. (If not I have a work around).

I recall Armor Games briefly allowing HTML in the forums, but it was soon removed. I just need a conformation that HTML has been removed from forum posting.

• 6 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

HTML was disabled several months ago. But if you're really unsure, you may think this text will be red. If you don't see red text, that's proof that HTML is disabled in the forums. It's also disabled in comments but not abouts.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Alright, looks like it's been disabled, haha. (It didn't show up in red).
Thank you! I will have to use plan 2.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You know, you could always just create an image in place of a post. Much like what happened here.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

That's plan 2. The only problem with that is you won't be able to search the page, it's for the SFH2 Guide I've made in the game walkthroughs. So image will work, but you won't be able to crtl + f where you need to look.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Alternatively, you could make an image, but have the entire image be a link to a searchable, off-site page.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Alternatively, you could make an image, but have the entire image be a link to a searchable, off-site page.

I didn't think of that. It's a good idea!
Showing 1-6 of 6