ForumsGamesanyone got an gaming cannel

7 2268
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

do you have an youtube gaming cannel than post it here

i got the idea since i was thinking of some games for my own.

my youtube : Crickthefur
i haven't made an video yet due to recording problems but i can say when i have.

• 7 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

*have a

Sorry...had to

Anyways..I did. Then my friend and I went our separate ways for a while. Now he has a channel with another friend of his (they are averaging about 3 views per gaming video, give or take. Or page averaged about 15 per video. So yeah..we are pretty awesome [I blame him =p]) and I'm going to be in a few videos as like a "Guest appearance"..though most likely under my actual name. So don't expect to find me

I do plan, however, on creating a &quotang's gaming channel" of sorts. Not now..when I have the time..and know-how of the filming situation

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

though most likely under my actual name. So don't expect to find me

Challenge accepted, Trevor N.

and know-how of the filming situation

You hit the record button and then you do your stuff.

Sorry..had to
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

though most likely under my actual name. So don't expect to find me

Challenge accepted, Trevor N.

You underestimate me Sal =p

Well obviously..I mean like, professional grade. There is a difference in quality between having a camera and pressing record..and whatever Game Grumps does
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I have a *channel too, with nothing but gaming on it. I need a pvr, preferably an el gato. Once I get one ill be able to make videos on a schedule and actually gain subs. Right now I put up short clips/montages/game plays but that's about it. If I stick with it I hope to get partnered and make some money off it for a little.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

For multimedia this year we made our on youtube channels to be marked on how well we edited our videos.

Trust me, editing a good video is harder than it seems. There is lots of very small edits that don't mean much by themselves but when added together makes a huge difference. For example, finding the right balance between game audio and microphone audio is a huge pain.

Some people actually decided to continue it but I'm too lazy. I think I deleted it but I'm not sure.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

rdcmrsand

Spell channel right next time

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I have just started a joint channel with 3 of my friends called VexatioGaming we have only uploaded 1 video at the moment but I'm going to try and get some videos out. I used to do my own youtube channel I got up to around 50 subs and got around 50 views per video but when I changed over to pc my hd pvr became useless and I needed recording software and my friend just got dxtory so we are just getting used to recording so it may take time to get started if anyone wants to check out our first video and maybe give some support and criticism that would be great.

Showing 1-7 of 7