Ledah

Ledah

5 posts

I think I can't achieve Heroes Force because of the Goblin pet

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 5:22pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

HEY heroes force is fixed, and I didn't even have to re-do it, it was awarded when I clicked on the level!  Thanks Ferret and anyone else who looked into the problem!

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:55pm

XDr4gonKnightX

XDr4gonKnightX

4 posts

Does the pet prevent you from getting Hero Force? (Just wondering before I attempt)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:08pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

I was able to do Hero Force without the pet, so I'm not too sure if you can with it, however if you're concerned you can always sell the pet (Go back to the market, click on the pet and click sell).

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 5:15am

MrMiles

MrMiles

6 posts

I don't understand "Hero Force". I tried it without building anything, only the two heros with it's special forces (teleport, pet, area dmg) - but i will not work for me.

Clearing the map without building anything is very easy, but thats not the clue? Does "only heroes force" mean that you have to kill all only with the special abilities of the heros without using their common/auto attack?

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 7:00am

taior3

taior3

30 posts

I did this one. I've used only heroes with their special forces.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 3:24pm

pzY

pzY

2 posts

Hero Force still broken somehow. I already did level 3 with the highest rating and completed it with heroes only afterwards but got just 3 stars. Nevertheless it unlocked the quest.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 5:23pm

vinicius254

vinicius254

81 posts

The Pharo'Ahn is very hard to defeat

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 5:46pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

I just did "heroes force" by a normal play with all the warriors and I won 5 gems. Then I played again to win the quest, only with heroes and I won 3 gems and in the end the quest pop up.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 5:52pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,383 posts

Clearing the map without building anything is very easy, but thats not the clue? Does "only heroes force" mean that you have to kill all only with the special abilities of the heros without using their common/auto attack?

You can use thier normal attack, i have no problem withz using the normal attack... dunno if thats the reason, but i dont have the pet in this level, teleport/cleave are not a problem, so i have no idea if using the pet is allowed or not.

Reply to Incursion 2: The Artifact Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!