Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 8:04pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $195
Arms: Hagwraith micro 20/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit,

Ironically as you starts the next line something brakes through from the other side of the bracken and stares at you with wide yellow eyes.
It a strange entity about 2.5 feet tall with milk white skin and mitten-like hands.

(This isn't the first creature like this, so if you'd like to see a picture of one go to page 21, a second post down.)

Name: Brhundle Capio
Description: Brhundle is from a poor family from Philippines. His parents don't know what to do to get money. His father decided to rob the bank. His father captured by Police and get jailed. However,Brhundle lived with his mother.
Currency: $10
Arms: Colt Predator 6/6
Armour: Kevlar / Gas Mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick - Axe / Knife

The sodium is fairly soft for a metal at is distorted quite easily, the dead end is slightly curved but quite sudden and made of that same rough black rock.

Name: Edward Neo
Description: Edward is a mysterious and shy boy, he's 20 years old. He is very intelectual and smart. After a tragedy, he was forced to become a miner to earn his living.
Currency: 0
Arms: Gorgon (8/8)
Armour: Rebreather mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, turquoise gem x2.

The gems don't emit light, but light that filters through them bounces around and makes them glow slightly when they aren't in the dark.
You brake off more gem, but feel eels brushing past your feet in there creepy,creepy way and see a swarm of them rushing away from back where you came from.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 1:08am

Voyage2

Voyage2

194 posts

Description: Brhundle is from a poor family from Philippines. His parents don't know what to do to get money. His father decided to rob the bank. His father captured by Police and get jailed. However,Brhundle lived with his mother.

Goes back a bit to mine something again.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 1:23am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

328 posts

Description: Edward is a mysterious and shy boy, he's 20 years old. He is very intelectual and smart. After a tragedy, he was forced to become a miner to earn his living.

Insects? If I only had something gluey... Anyway, I attempt to run from the swarm, without heading too deep into the cave (I mean, not going to the point where I can't see anything).

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 3:12am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Arms: Uzi 25/25
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Medical kit, gold nugget, golden premolars x2

I continue searching for gold and ask the old miner "Any luck?"

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 4:14am

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!

I jump back startled. "Holy chit man, aliens!" I shout as I scramble to wake up Penny and Alazzander.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 8:09pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

You go back and continue hacking at the sodium, until a slab the size of a slice of bread brakes off.

As you start to run the eels overtake you, and Samantharina runs into vision, waving her arms wildly and cackling madly.
"That'll do eels." She says triumphantly.

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Arms: Uzi 25/25
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Medical kit, gold nugget, golden premolars x2

You continue sifting through the grey water but don't find anything.
The other miner, shows you an array of golden bits he's found as well as an old wedding ring covered in bite marks.

Penny has her dart gun in her hand before she opens her eyes, and Alazzander lurches upwards shouting "Liver Transplant!"
The entity reals back fearfully and Penny shoots it in the ribs.
Plucking the dart from it's ribs it frowns before pronouncing "I seepy."
I swiping Penny's tranquilised-Possum-pillow and going to sleep on it.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 9:43pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I poke at the creature asking, "What the hell is this thing, and what are we going to do with it?"

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 12:55am

Voyage2

Voyage2

194 posts

What happened ?! -Me. Goes back to the entrance of the mining area.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 4:55am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

328 posts

"Thank you. I thought I will never see the light again. Mind if we stick together for some time? I see that you know these sewers better than me."

Posted Oct 15, '13 at 11:06am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Name: Max Blunt
Description: Max (or Maximilian) is rational, ambitious, rather cowardly (according to some sources) and smart. The demonic 16-year-old went into mining because he wants to work his way to the top and until he's there he's going to trample anything and everything in his way. Also, he's dirt poor.
Currency: $80
Arms: Snyder & Kemp
Armour: Rebreather
Items: Pick-axe, knife

If the locker has a key or anything, I get one and put $40 in it. If it's free for miners, that is. Then I walk through the door and survey the first 20 metres of mine.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!