Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Jan 8, '14 at 11:20pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

I try to look passive and innocent. Then laugh slightly randomly. Before pretending nothing happened.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 5:52am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

517 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Colorfully bruised,
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

Penny nudges the door open and you enter a very dark small room.
As the light spills in from the  door Alazzander hisses and scuttles into the corner, clawing at his eyes. "The door was unlocked, idiot." Penny laughs.
Alazzander picks up his sidearm squinting sheepishly. "Yeah, well they claimed that the door was covered in spiders, I couldn't tel in the dark."

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

, Pick Axe.,

A officer unchains and cuffs you.
Before a night-stick thumps your head  and you black out you hear something distinctively unpromising.
"Time to get you back to Mongolia."

Some time later you wake up in a small waiting room.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 6:01am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

, Pick Axe.,

Oh, perfect. Um, I check out the place looking for exits mainly and weaponry.

Posted Jan 11, '14 at 9:09pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

517 posts

, Pick Axe.,

There is a desk with no secretary and a revolving door leading out.
Your weapon has been turned off safety but the automatic has been disabled.

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 5:09am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

, Pick Axe.,

I examine the desk, opening draws, checking for money, food and weaponry.

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 2:41pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER.

"We should go now," I say leading the way out of Alazzander's cell.

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 7:32pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

517 posts

, Pick Axe.,

In the draw you find a small tub of alcoholic fermented yoghurt.
This could be used as a food or a weapon.
You can hear people chatting in Mongolian outside.

As you leave the building  you find yourself standing next to the high-way.
"Okay..." Alazannder mutters blinking rapidly in the light. "The HQ should be just down this street, assuming Insef didn't burn it down."
He starts stumbling down the street.

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 12:52pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I try to catch up with Alazzander, "What'd they do to you back there man? You don't seem so good."

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 9:38pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

517 posts

"It was awful,my friend."  He says wide eyed "They left me in a small, very dark room, and I have a hunch they played Russian opera music, just loud enough for me to hear, but too quietly for me to confirm I wasn't imagining it."

Penny takes the lead and you soon find yourself in front of an old fashioned candy shop. A few letters are faded from the sign (Roselsans Candy Emporium) and now proclaims Rose s Candy  r um.
There is a flight of stairs leading down to a wooden door.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 12:39am

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

"That's some clockwork orange stuff right there. Is this the place? Please tell me it's not."

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!