Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 7:30pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER, Rolf Kickles Burn centre card.

I get wild with enthusiasm "Hell yeah! Now that's more like how I thought this was gonna go! What are the specs? Fill me man, c'mon, I'm ready."

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 5:03am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 6/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3, combat TAZER, Rolf Kickles Burn centre card.

The others laugh genially, and Penny chuckles as she chloroforms the police officer that enters the store, before tying him up. Alazannder takes you aside;
"Okay, here's what we're going to do...Theres a pretty spit 'n polish bank down the road from here. We're going to enter in disguise tomorrow. While we wait in line Hal is going to try disabling the power from outside. The bankers like to keep the money nice and cold for some reason. Probably to encourage bacterial growth. So when the power goes down they'll have to unlock the vault and take the greens out so they don't get damaged from the melt water.
When they take it out You and Insef will go and relieve them of it- Don't let him burn it- While Myself and Penny watch the door."

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 5:13am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

(Bump Fire)

Posted Mar 31, '14 at 6:22am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $132.45
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, small Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe, Alcoholic yogurt.
k17 micro assault-rifle 5/10(20)

"I will have to get back to you on the firearm, my firm is against arming those who don't share out views with A.Z.E equipment." I check my wrist to discover I no longer or never did have a wrist watch. "What day is it? I've just come back to the surface." I ask.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 12:18am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

The man-in-tweed shakes his head. "Well no side-arm, no info. Anyway I'm already a member of the Asian-Zeppelin-Enthusiast club."

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 4:30am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

"You misunderstand, I refer to Adept-Zombie-Elimination equipment, which, my firm is opposed to." Ilden, or rather Buck nods to the man, then talks to waiter I spoke to previously. "What day is it?" I ask him.

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 9:05pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

The waiter tells you it's Myagmar garig and hurries away.
The man in tweed finishes his pie, napkins his lips,hands,collar, and puts the napkin down.

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 12:18am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

I nod, attempting to appear knowing.
Without addressing the man in tweed, I exit the restaurant. I look around, trying to discern the building arounds me, also looking out for a phone booth.

(Is it possible that I might know godmunds phone number? At least his business number...)

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 5:08am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

Surprisingly you are able to find the Mongolian version of a phone-booth not to far away.
A Mongolian  phone-booth actually consists of a man, or woman, a chair, a table and a couple of cell phones.
A Guide To The Working of a Mongolian Cell-phone:
The man/women sits on the chair. The table is moved so that it hangs over the chair amiably. The phones are left on the table, and the man accepts money in return for the use of his phones.

PS. Yes I'm serious.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 5:09am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

*Pay phone

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!